𝟐.𝟗 ― ❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 ❜

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁✧.* 

❝𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥, 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘. Luna sat beside Natasha in the back seat, looking out the window as Sitwell continued to talk about how HYDRA doesn't like leaks.

      "Well, maybe you should try shutting up," Luna suggested, turning to face Sitwell, causing him to narrow his eyes at her. Natasha leaned into Luna's ear, whispering something to her.

     "Are you okay?" The redhead asked, anxiety lacing her voice.

     "Yeah," Luna lied to Natasha, causing her to hum before turning to Steve. She had just learned that HYDRA was planning to kill her. Of course, she wasn't okay. But as her parents taught her, appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak.

     "Insight's launching in sixteen hours," Natasha reminded Steve, her chin sitting on the back of his seat. "We're cutting it a little bit close here."

     "I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve told them his plan.

     "What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell asked. "That is a terrible, terrible idea."

     Just as Sitwell finished there was a thud on the roof of the car, causing everybody to look up at the sound. Unfortunately for Sitwell, a metal arm grabbed him through the car window, launching him out of the car and into traffic.

     As the metal arm pulled out a pistol, Natasha and Luna stared at the broken window with wide eyes. To dodge the bullets, Natasha jumped to the passenger seat while Luna grabbed a sheet of metal from the car floor.

     Steve quickly shifted the gear, sending the car to a halt. The person fell to the ground in front of them. He landed on his back and flipped over, his metal arm digging into the concrete, stopping him from sliding even more. He slowly removed his hand from the floor and stood up, causing Luna to curse. "Fuck!"

     Just as Natasha lifted her gun, a black Jeep crashed into the back of the car, causing her to drop her gun.

     Sam struggled as he turned the wheel as they came closer to the person. He jumped onto the car roof, causing everybody to look up. Sam slammed on the brakes, making a loud squealing sound as Natasha tried to reach for the gun. The man with the metal arm reached through the windshield and grabbed the wheel from the car.