𝟏.𝟑 ― ❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢? ❜

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑖?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸✧.*

❝𝐴𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒

❝𝐴𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢-𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗘𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞. Luna anxiously fidgeted with her necklace, spinning it around with her fingers. For Luna, it served as a coping strategy. She used it as a means of self-distraction from her worry. She used the necklace to comfort herself.

     "What's that?" Natasha asked the blonde, and she snapped out of whatever daze she was in and looked at the woman who sat beside her.

     "Oh, it's nothing. I just got it from my sister a couple of years ago," Luna half-lied, and Natasha nodded slowly, removing her gaze from the blonde.

     People screamed outside the jet, interrupting the silence between the three in the quinjet. Clones of Loki surrounded the people as they attempted to run away, their screams growing quieter as Loki began to speak. "I said"—he slammed his scepter onto the ground, and the bluestone on it began to glow as a result—"kneel!" the crowd slowly did what he demanded.

     "This is Loki?" Luna pointed at the Asgardian as she turned to Natasha.

     "Apparently," Natasha replied with a sigh, and Luna remained quiet as Loki continued to speak.

     "Is not this simpler?" he walked through the crowd. "Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power; for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel," the Asgardian said with a smile.

     "Not to men like you," an older man stood up, turning to Loki, and Luna grew worried for the man. She knew the man was brave, but she was nervous that his bravery would get him hurt. Luna sat there, silently hoping that Loki wouldn't do anything to the man.

     "Cap, maybe you should get going," Luna suggested anxiously.

     "There are no men like me." Loki boasted. "There are always men like you." Loki smiled as he lifted his scepter. "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example," the bluestone began to glow, and a beam of energy fired out of the scepter only to be blocked by Captain America's shield. The blast knocked Loki to the ground.

     Steve stood up. "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

     "The soldier—the man out of time." Loki spat as he stood up.