𝟐.𝟓 ― ❛ 𝐖𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 ❜

𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝐹𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑝
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢!❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧, 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘.After closing her door, she set her phone on the table beside her front door and made her way to her bedroom. She took off her clothes, replacing them with a white tank top and black pajama shorts.

     She walked into her bathroom, putting her hair into a ponytail, leaving a few strands in front of her face. She turned on the faucet and put her hands under the cold water. She splashed the water onto her face, washing her face.

     She stared at the mirror, looking at her eyes that were red and puffy from all her crying. Tears fell down her face. If her parents saw her like that, they would call her a disappointment, but her parents weren't there.

     The blonde walked out of her bathroom, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. She climbed into her bed, pulling the covers over her body. She laid on her back, staring at her ceiling. She fought the urge to close her eyes, but her eyelids felt like rocks. So she shut her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛, 𝗔 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗞, 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬. She had snacks around her body. Her couch probably had crumbs all over it but didn't care. She picked up her tv remote and flipped through the channels. There was nothing on. Nothing entertaining at least. 

     She knew she should probably be doing something more productive, but she just got home from a mission. All she wanted to do is relax. 

     She flipped through some more channels before finally finding something good. She set the remote down beside her and watch the tv. Unfortunately, she was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on her front door. "Shit," she sighed.

     She threw the blanket off of her body and brushed off the crumbs from her snack. She made her way to the door, stubbing her toe on one of the island chairs. "Ow! Fuck!" She held her foot before walking to the door once again and opening it. Her eyes widened as she looked at the person in front of her. "Mom?" She asked.

     "Who else would it be?" Lily asked.

     "Why are you here?"

     "I can't visit my favorite daughter?"