𝟐.𝟒 ― ❛ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬, 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 ❜

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠!❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢, 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚.❞

     Luna opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She looked at the two people, examining them as she couldn't believe her eyes. Luna looked at the first person, a woman with long thick brunette hair with blonde streaks, sharp steel-colored eyes, surprisingly smooth and clear skin yet very pale, and her face cheeks stained with tears. Luna then looked at the other person, a man with short brunette hair, round coffee-brown eyes, and slightly wrinkled cream-colored skin. She clutched her stomach tightly as if she was about to vomit.

     "Are you ok?" the woman asked, looking at Luna's sweat-covered forehead. The blonde felt a sudden dizziness, so she shoved herself between the two people, ignoring them.

     While Luna was unaware, Natasha was following behind her. Natasha walked past the people, looking at them. Natasha wondered who they were.

     The blonde ran out of the hospital, her face stained with tears. She ran toward the back of the hospital; no one would hear or see her there. Once she reached the back of the building, she collapsed to her knees. Loud sobs came out of her mouth, nearly coming out as screams. She laid her forearms on the ground, holding herself up.

     Her nails dug into her palms as she clenched her fists, beginning to bang her fists into the hard concrete. Breathing started to become difficult. As if she'd just run a twenty-four-hour marathon.

     She cried harder as her chest grew tight. The only thing she could hear was the sound of her heart thudding. The thudding was so loud that Luna couldn't hear Natasha walk behind her.

     Natasha crouched down beside Luna, touching her back lightly. "Luna?" She asked softly.

     Natasha walked in front of the blonde, causing Luna to look at the redhead. She put her hands on her tear-stained cheeks, using her thumbs to wipe her tears.

     "Luna," Natasha used a soft voice, sensitive to Luna's current state. "I need you to breathe, ok. You can do that, right?"

     She shook her head frantically. Telling someone to breathe is easier said than done. But why couldn't she do it? Luna was outside a hospital, for god's sake.

     "Yes, you can, Luna. Just follow me, ok." Natasha began taking a deep breath before exhaling, Luna doing the same as her. She repeated her actions over and over again as Luna continued to follow. Feeling tired, Luna pressed her forehead onto Natasha's, closing her eyes.