𝟑.𝟗 ― ❛ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ❜

―𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸✧.*

❝𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘

❝𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 . . . ,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗚𝗚𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘. However, there were a few things she did remember. They included getting hugged by Lila and Cooper, talking to Laura, Clint's wife, learning that she wouldn't be naming her new baby after Luna, and going into the shower after finding the guest room she always stayed in when she visited.

     After the cargo ship, she needed a shower to relax and, hopefully, forget what ensued on the cargo ship. A nice, warm shower to get her mind off things.

     Upon entering the bathroom, she turned the shower knob to ensure it was hot. She removed her suit and underwear before entering the shower, flinching at the scalding water. However, she ignored the heat and how her skin turned ruby red.

     About five minutes into the shower, Luna started to regret it. She began to think about what she saw—what Wanda made her see. She tried to push it away and think about seeing Lila and Cooper and hugging them. Then, it became worse, and she started thinking about her sister and when she died.

     "Fuck . . . ," she swore silently, her back leaning against the shower wall. She squeezed her eyelids shut as tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. The heart pounded in her chest as the oxygen in her lungs left her body, leaving her breathless. Her hand violently shook as she brought it to her chest. She slid down the wall, sitting on the shower floor. She opened her eyes to see a blurry world. It was like she was looking through a fisheye lens. She attempted to take a deep breath, but it was hard—impossible.

     "Please . . . not right now." She begged. To whom? She didn't know.

     She closed her eyes again and attempted to think of when Natasha helped her the previous year. She took a long inhale before exhaling. She repeated her actions until she calmed down.

     She must've been in the shower for a while because the steaming hot water was now freezing. Exiting the shower, she wrapped a towel around her torso. Before leaving the bathroom, she grabbed her suit and rubbed the tears away from her face so she wouldn't look like she was crying, but it didn't do much.

     She closed the bathroom door behind her only to notice Natasha sitting on the guest bed, clothes in her hand. The redhead stood up, her head cocked to the side. "Oh . . . I'm sorry, I didn't know you were waiting." Luna apologized awkwardly. The only piece of "clothing" she had on was a towel, and she'd just had a panic attack in the shower while Natasha was outside waiting on her.