𝟐.𝟕 ― ❛ 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚❜𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❜

𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝑁𝑎𝑡

❝𝑁𝑎𝑡 . . . .❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡, 𝗚𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗥. It was orange due to fire from the blast. Luna, who crouched next to Natasha, took a deep breath, inhaling the smoke from the fire around them. When it came time to exhale, she scrunched her nose, coughing and wheezing. Steve turned around and grabbed Natasha because she was unconscious from when she hit her head on the ground when Luna grabbed her hand and dragged her inside the vent. Luna stood up, wobbling over the rocks as she followed behind Steve.

     When she reached the top, she could only think of New York. The rubble and the fires. Although she wasn't there to see everything that happened when they fought the Chitauri, she still saw photos and new reports of the aftermath.

     Luna was pulled out of her thoughts when a group of quinjets flew over them. The blondes looked up, squinting as the quinjet's bright lights illuminated ruins as they looked for Steve. Steve ran, holding Natasha in his hands as Luna followed behind, limping. Luna would have objected to him holding Natasha, but Luna was too weak to carry her, and she felt a sharp burning sensation in her right wrist.

     They ran as fast as they could, although they were rather slow due to rubble falling on them. Steve and Luna ducked under pieces of rubble, hiding from the STRIKE team. The two made their way to the front of the abandoned military base where they parked the truck they stole. Luna opened the back seat door for Steve so that he could lay Natasha in the car. She paused for a moment when she pulled on the handle, feeling a sharp pain in her wrist. She ignored it and opened the door. Steve gently put Natasha in the car, careful of her current state, placing his shield on the floor as well. Luna walked to the passenger side and opened the door, Steve doing the same but on the driver's side. They climbed inside the car, a wave of relief washing over them.

     Steve started the car and began to drive, causing Luna to let out a quiet sigh. She threw her head back, exhausted―all she wanted was sleep. Her eyelids felt like rocks that weighed a thousand pounds. So she slowly closed her eyes―falling asleep.

November 1st, 2010