𝟑.𝟒 ― ❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❜

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋✧.*

❝𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑛

❝𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎
𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑛.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥. I opened the door to my bedroom and closed it behind me as I entered. The room was dimly lit. The windows were as big as the walls, revealing a view of New York. I dropped my black duffle bag filled with my things on the floor and flopped onto my new bed. I closed my eyes and relaxed on the soft bed. I enjoyed the quiet.

     I opened my eyes at the sound of knocking on the door. I pushed myself up as a muffled voice from outside the door said, "Luna, it's Natasha,"

     "Come in," I said. The door opened and the redhead walked inside.

     "So you're moving into the tower?" Natasha asked as she sat down on my bed, the mattress dipping beside me.

     "Yeah, I felt like it was time to come back, you know?" I paused, looking at Natasha before looking at the floor. "After being gone for a year, it got kind of boring. But I need that time. I needed a break. Especially after everything with HYDRA."

     I looked at Natasha again, waiting for her to say something. She looked away from me before looking back, a smile on her face. "Well, at least you're back now. Trust me when I tell you we're all happy that you're back." It was like her smile was contagious. I smiled back at her, a feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Especially m—" She looked like she was going to say something but stopped. "Clint,"

     "Yeah, me too."

     "Well," Natasha stood up from my bed, "I hope to see you at Stark's party tonight."

     "Oh, shit, that is tonight. I forgot about that." I looked down. "Are you going to the party?"

     "Maybe. Are you?"

     "Maybe."

     Natasha laughed. "It was nice talking to you, Luna."

     "You too, Nat," she walked out of my room, the door sliding shut. I smiled to myself and laid back on the bed.

Third Person

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬, 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗. So the safest option for her was to go to the pool table where Sam and Steve were. She was horrible at playing pool, but it didn't mean couldn't try.