𝟏.𝟔 ― ❛ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❜

𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋✧.*

❝𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑦,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗡," Fury called Luna and told her to interrogate Loki and find out what his plan was.

     "On it," Luna nodded before walking away from Fury.

     Once the blonde reached the detention level where Loki was held, she couldn't help but mumble to herself, "Jesus, I really don't want to go in here," and she walked toward the glass cell as Loki paced around.

     "There's not many people who can sneak up on me," Loki told the blonde.

     "So, you were expecting me?" Luna smirked.

     "After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate."

     "What have you done to Barton?" Luna discarded Loki's last statement.

     "I would say I've expanded his mind," Luna began to walk toward Loki's cell as she asked, "Once you win. When you're king of the mountain, what will you do to his mind?"

    "Is this love, Agent Quinn?"

    "Cut the shit, Loki," her voice grew louder. "What did you do to Barton?"

    "What will you do if I vow to spare him?"

    "Not let you out."

    Loki laughed at her response. "Ah, no. But I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?"

     "I don't have much to care for."

     "What do you care for now?"

     "To get this over with, and I've got blood on my hand—just like you. I've got debts to pay, and I'd want to wipe them clean," Luna half-lied as she stood up.

     "Can you? Can you clean that much blood? All those people—even your own sister. Barton told me everything." Loki stood up, walking toward Luna. "Your hands are dripping, it's gushing with blood, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer. Pathetic!

     "You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away." Loki slammed his hand on the glass, and Luna jumped. "I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you. Slowly. Intimately. In every way, he knows you fear. And when he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull. This is my bargain, you mewling quim."