𝟏.𝟒 ― ❛ 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 ❜

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑠
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅✧.*

❝𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑠,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑠,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2001
New York

"𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪!" Laura shouted angrily, and, irritated with her sister, she turned away from Luna, her back facing the woman.

     For the past couple of months, there had been a dark cloud looming over the sisters' relationship. Neither of them knew why their bond had started to loosen the way it was; however, what they did know was that Luna's recent decision was the nail in the coffin.

     "What isn't there to believe?" Luna asked as she walked around her sister to see her face. Frustrated, she frantically tapped her knuckle with her index finger, saying, "All I'm doing is joining SHIELD."

     "So?" Laura said. "You're just gonna let Mom and Dad win and give in to their little delusion?"

     "Win?" Luna squinted her eyes. "I'm not letting them win, and I'm certainly not giving into their "delusion." I want to join SHIELD because I want to—not because Mom and Dad want me to. Maybe you should do the same. Maybe, then, they won't ignore you."

     Laura scoffed and walked away from Luna. She entered the hallway and entered her bedroom; she sat down on her bed, covering her face with her hands as her lips trembled and her eyes burned while she attempted to hold them back.

     "Don't walk away from me!" Luna shouted from her room. Footsteps became louder as they reached Laura. The brunette leaned down and said, "Laura—"

     "Leave me alone, Luna," Laura mumbled under her breath.

     "What?"

     "Leave me alone," Laura's voice began to get louder.

     "What was that—I can't hear you?"

     "Leave, Luna."

     "No."

     "Please," Laura said shakily, tears staining her pale cheeks. Luna knew she was crying. Oh, Luna knew, but she continued to push and push and push. It's what she always did in an argument—push.

     "Stop, Luna! I don't want you to be like Mom and Dad!" Laura stood up, her face pristine from her hands. "There! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

     Luna was silent, and Laura continued, "Will you leave me alone now?"

     Luna nodded and slowly walked out of the room. Once she reached the door, a frown on her pale face, she looked back at her sister. I'm sorry, Luna thought; I'm sorry. She should've apologized for pushing her sister so hard, but she wanted to respect Laura's wishes, so she left.