𝟐.𝟖 ― ❛ 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❜

𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝐽𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗡, 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘. Luna sat across from Steve while Natasha sat beside her. After seeing the three sit down, Sam took out three plates and forks before carefully putting food on each. He took two of them and put one in front of Luna and one in front of Natasha before grabbing the last one and putting it in front of Steve, "I don't know if you guys like eggs and bacon, but this is the best thing I can make on short notice." He told them, making Luna smile.

     "It's fine," Luna reassured him before picking up her fork and beginning to eat. The avengers ate in silence. While they ate, Luna and Natasha stole secret glances. At least that's what they thought. Something obviously happened between them in that bedroom, but nobody said anything.

     When they finished eating, they stacked their dishes on top of each other. Luna grabbed the plates and set them in the sink for Sam. "You didn't have to do that." He told her.

     "I wanted to. You didn't have to let us stay here, but you did." Luna told Sam softly as she turned to face him. She flashed him a smile before saying, "Thank you again,"

      "No problem."

      Luna walked away from the sink and sat back in her seat next to Natasha. She brought her hands to her necklace―the one her sister gave her a couple of years back―and played with it.

     "So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Natasha spoke, standing up as Sam made himself breakfast by putting butter on a bagel.

     "Pierce," Steve answered as Natasha walked beside him.

     "Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world."

     "But he's not working alone―Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star."

     "So was Jasper Sitwell," Luna added, drawing everyone's attention.

     "So, the real question is: how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Steve asked, causing Sam to put down his bagel and walk away. Luna looked back at him, furrowing her eyebrows.

     "The answer is: you don't." Sam came back with a file in his hand. He put it on the table for the three to see. They stood up and looked at it. On top of it was an image of two men in pararescue gear.