𝟐.𝟏𝟐 ― ❛ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧❜𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❜

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝐺𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑒
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂✧.*

❝𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡, 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗦. So Steve stole his old suit from the Smithsonian, Sam had his wing pack, and Hill gave Luna a box that held her suit and weapons.

     It took them a while, but they were finally able to get to the Triskelion. Now they were standing outside a metal door that led to communications. Luna, Sam, and Hill held their guns out while Steve stood in between them. The door swung open to reveal a tech worker. His jaw dropped as he stared at the four.

     "Excuse us," Steve said, causing the tech guy to raise his hands and motion for them to go. They walked into the room where the announcements were made. Agents were rushing out as they walked in. Steve took a breath before turning on the mic.

     "Attention, all SHIELD agents," he started, "This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down." His voice echoed across the building.

     "But I think it's time you know the truth," he paused before continuing. "SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way," Steve paused, "unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

     "Did you write that down first? Or was that off the top of your head?" Sam asked, smiling. Luna herself even cracked a smile. Hill split from the three and went into another room to watch the cameras.

     "They're initiating launch," she told them through comms. While Steve and Sam ran out of the room and to the helicarriers, Luna stayed behind. She was going to fight any HYDRA agent that got close to Hill in security. It was silent for a moment until the sound of boots began to reverberate throughout the hall. Luna took out her metal batons and swung at one of the agents. He grabbed her wrist and moved it away. She hit him in his side with a baton and then smacked him in the head. She rolled over his back and kicked another agent in the stomach.

     She kicked another agent in the stomach and kicked his legs from under him, making him fall. She ran toward another and swung at him, but he also had a baton. She put her baton against his as he pushed her against the wall. She let out a grunt as she pushed against him. She kicked him in the stomach and hit him in the head.