𝟐.𝟏𝟎 ― ❛ 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ❜

𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌✧.*

❝𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒
𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡❜𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘. She knew she could never be one of those princesses who danced with their prince in big poofy ball gowns until the clock struck twelve. Luna knew there was no way she could be happy with her parents in whatever universe or reality. She knew there was no reality or universe where she wouldn't be sitting in the back of a truck handcuffed with two HYDRA agents watching her and Steve, Natasha, and Sam.

     Luna didn't pay much attention to Steve as he talked—she cared more about Natasha. The redhead looked pale as if she was a ghost. As she saw the blood drip down Natasha's arm from her bullet wound, she wished she could just grab Natasha's hand and squeeze it as hard as she could until her knuckles turned white.

     "It was him," Steve said as he looked at the steel handcuffs around his hands. "He looked right at me like he didn't even know me."

     "How's that even possible?" Sam asked, seeming upset. "It was like seventy years ago." Luna didn't know, nor did she care. What she did care about was Natasha and how her gaze was fixed on the ground. The blonde shifted to the side, her shoulder slightly grazing Natasha's, causing the redhead's eyes to flicker to Luna's before returning to the ground.

     "Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in forty-three, and Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and. . ."

     "I'm sorry, Steve," Luna interrupted Steve, "but if we don't put pressure on that wound, she's gonna bleed out."

     "It's fine, Luna," Natasha reassured the blonde, leaning her head back from the pain.

     "No," Luna shook her head before turning to the two HYDRA agents that watched them, "we need a doctor!"

     One of the agents took out their electric baton, the buzz from the stick, making Luna shut up. Quickly, the agent flipped the baton and jabbed it into the other agent's chest before kicking them, making him grunt and fall limp onto the floor.

     Luna looked at the agent in shock and confusion as they took off their helmet, revealing none other than Maria Hill. "Ugh, that thing was squeezing my brain," Hill sighed as she brushed her hair out of her eyes.

     After seeing the familiar woman, Luna's shocked and confused expression changed to a softer one. Hill looked at Luna before moving her gaze to Sam.