𝟑.𝟓 ― ❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐 ❜

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑃𝑡. 2
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝑁𝑜𝑤, 𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡,❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡
𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡,❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗕𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡. It was just the Avengers, Hill, Dr. Cho, and Alexandra. They all sat together, most of them sitting on the white leather coaches while Hill and Clint sat on the floor. On the table in front of them, there was food and alcohol. Thor's hammer had somehow become the topic of their conversation. Luna didn't pay attention to what they were saying, instead, she paid attention to her conversation with Natasha.

     "So who's Alexandra?" Natasha asked quietly, holding a beer bottle in her hands.

     Luna looked at Alexandra before turning back to Natasha and answering, "She's a friend I met in San Fransisco."

      Natasha raised an eyebrow. "A friend?"

     ". . . We went on one date . . . and it was horrible, so yes, a friend."

     The redhead shook her head as she leaned back in her seat, taking a sip out of her beer. Luna shook her head, smirking before paying attention to the conversation in front of her.

     "But, it's a trick!" Clint complained, twirling drumsticks between his fingers.

     "Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor protested, passing a drink to Steve.

     Clint scoffed and mocked Thor. "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick."

     "Well please, be my guest." Thor gestured to the hammer sitting on the table.

     "Really?"

     "Yeah," Clint stood up, putting his drumsticks in one hand, and made his way to Mjolner.

     "Oh, this is gonna be beautiful," Rhodey said.

     "Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony joked, making everybody laugh.

     "You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint told him before wrapping his hand around the handle of the hammer and attempting to lift it. He struggled, grunting. He laughed and let go of Mjolner "I still don't know how you do it."

     "Smell the silent judgment?" Tony asked, smirking.

     "Please, Stark, by all means." Clint offered, putting his hand out. Tony stood up, confident that he'll be able to lift the hammer.