𝟑.𝟏 ― ❛ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 . . . 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❜

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 . . . 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸✧.*

❝𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒

❝𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠
𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗡❜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡❜𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢. The most recent of times in twenty-fourteen after Natasha walked away from her. What was she supposed to do? After those events, she went home. Unfortunately, she didn't have her keys, so she had to ask the landlord to do it. She walked inside her apartment and went straight to her bedroom. She grabbed a black duffle back and unzipped it. She packed all of her belongings inside it, including the file Natasha gave her, her suit, and her weapons. She took all of her money with her and left. She went to the nearest airport and bought a ticket to whatever place she found interesting.

     The next she knew, she was on a plane to San Francisco, California. She knew she would miss living in DC but she needed a change. Things weren't the same anymore. SHIELD wasn't a thing anymore, and she had inhuman DNA. When she got to San Francisco the first thing Luna got was a hotel. She didn't get anything expensive like the four seasons. All she got was a small and nice one that she could stay in for a couple of days.

     Then, she went to a convenience store and bought permanent brown hair dye. She went back to her hotel room and dyed her hair. Instead of being a blonde, she was now a brunette. It's not like she wasn't used to it, she was a natural brunette, but she would dye her hair blonde. Secondly, she needed an apartment, but she didn't have money for that. So she got a job. Nothing big though. She worked at a small store, somewhere where she wouldn't get recognized easily.

    Meanwhile, she tried to control her powers. Every day when she had the chance, she would read the file with pictures of her DNA and Bruce's research. Then, at the end of the day, she would try to meditate and activate her powers like she did when fighting the HYDRA agents. But nothing happened, so she gave up after a week.

     After a month of working at the store, she still didn't have enough money for an apartment. She wasn't even looking for a big one, just a small one-bedroom apartment. But one of the upsides was that she met someone named Alexandra. 

     Luna felt that her life was going well. She even got so close to Alexandra that she even let Luna move into her apartment, and she'd gotten more control of her powers. It stayed like that for a year until she decided it was time to go back to the Avengers. So, she called Maria Hill. She called Hill and asked her how she was doing before asking how the Avengers were doing.

     She told Luna, "If you want to know where they are they're on a quinjet to Sokovia. They're looking for the scepter."

      Then, the only thing she had to do was tell Alexandra that she was moving out. Surprisingly, she took it well. Alexandra told Luna to call her every day she could, and that she would always check on her.