𝟏.𝟏𝟎 ― ❛ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰 ❜

𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑁𝑜𝑤
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝐻𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑒𝑦𝑒

❝𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝐻𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑒𝑦𝑒.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔❜𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡. She lightly lifted her head and looked around the room. Her vision was blurry, so she squinted as she looked around. She saw a human-like figure in the room, causing her to jolt up. When she tried to get up, she felt restraint around her wrists as she tried to lift them. "Clint was very worried about you." A voice told the blonde.

     The voice was soft and gentle, sensitive to Luna's current state. The figure sat down next to Luna, allowing the woman to see them. It was Natasha.

    Natasha took off Luna's restraints for her. Luna rubbed her now free wrists. "Thanks," Luna thanked the redhead.

     "We found you in Stark Tower, unconscious. Clint thought you dead and it took me and Tony to convince him you weren't."

     Luna smiled as she thought about how much Clint cared for her. "Clint's always been a little overprotective of me even though he denies it."

     Natasha smiled. "Can you tell me how you ended up that way?"

     "Yeah . . . when I reached the tower Selvig was laying on the ground, and he explained that the only way to close the portal was the scepter. And it was laying on the ground. It was just there. So I made my way to it. But when I got to it, Loki already had it in hand. So I tried to fight him. You can guess how it ended. Besides what I did was . . . was stupid. I shouldn't have tried to fight Loki. I―"

     "Don't do that to yourself. What you did was brave." Luna smiled at Natasha's words.

     Natasha stood, grabbing something. Natasha gave the blonde clothes, saying, "You should change. I'll be outside when you're done." She walked out of the medical ward and waited outside the door.

     Luna put on the new clothes. It was a leather jacket, a white T-shirt, and black jeans. She walked toward the with her suit and weapons in her hands. The door slid open, allowing Luna to walk out. Natasha gave Luna a black bag. 

     The black bag had Luna's clothes and belongings. "We're all meeting one last time before Thor takes Loki and the Tesseract back to Asgard. Fury is letting us borrow some cars. I can show you where they are." Natasha told her.

     "No, it's fine."