𝟑.𝟐 ― ❛ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❜

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅✧.*

❝𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑

❝𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡
𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥, 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦. But she couldn't, so she ran toward a HYDRA soldier. She took out her metal batons and hit his arm, knocking the gun out of his hands. She kicked him and sent an energy blast his way, sending him flying.

     "Wait," Clint's said over comms, "since when could you do that?"

     "Do what?" Luna asked, furrowing her brows before it donned on her. "Oh, that! Well . . . that's kind of a long st—"

     "Shit!" Tony yelled, interrupting Luna.

     "Language!" Steve yelled. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

     Suddenly, a soldier shot at her, so she shot an energy blast at him. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." JARVIS answered.

     Luna ran behind two HYDRA soldiers. She grabbed their guns, her hands glowing a tangerine-type color. Their guns illuminated the same color and slowly started to melt. She let go of the melted guns and elbowed the man in the face.

     "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor said.

     "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha said, making Luna smile to herself. It felt good to hear Natasha's voice again. Luna missed the redhead while she was in San Francisco. But it wasn't time to think about that.

     "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint said.

     "Are we just going to ignore the fact that Steve just said 'language?'" Luna asked as she stabbed a metal baton into a soldier's neck and electrocuted him.

     "I know." Steve sighed. "It just slipped out."

     Luna chuckled to herself. "That's what she said." The brunette jested before pulling out her gun and shooting at a soldier.

     "Really Luna?" Clint asked, disappointed.

     Luna was about to say something when a soldier grabbed her, his hands tight around her waist. Another soldier walked in front of them and his gun at her. So she sent an energy blast to him before wrapping her arms around the man who grabbed her head and jumped up, landing on the ground and throwing the soldier. She jumped up and started to speak, catching her breath. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"