𝟐.𝟏 ― ❛ 𝐖𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥 ❜

𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑈𝑝 𝑎 𝐹𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑙
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
✧.*𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁✧.*

❝𝐶𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑦

❝𝐶𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑦.❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗗𝗖, 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘. A nation's capital has been a dynamic metropolis with plenty of highs and lows to match its role in American history since its founding in 1790. Washington, DC is unique among American cities in that it was founded to serve as the nation's capital by the United States Constitution on July 16, 1790.

     Home to nineteen universities, twenty-nine banks, and over one hundred companies, the district tends to attract many tourists. These individuals are usually fascinated by the engaging events, including learning about American history and government and experiencing many of the country's most renowned places.

     Luna Quinn, however, was not one of those individuals.

     Luna spent a few months in New York before becoming tired of it. At night, she despised the irritating noise of cars honking, sirens blasting, and people yelling. Perhaps it was because she was used to quietness in Budapest. But, after her old friend, Ophelia, she moved to Washington, DC. She was relieved by the calmness of the place and the fact that she could sleep peacefully.

     But that peace was interrupted when Fury showed up at Luna's doorstep.

     "Fury?" Luna asked, tilting her head.

     "Quinn," Fury smirked.

     "What are doing here?"

     "Well, I just wanted to visit and see how you were doing." He told the blonde as he walked into her apartment. He examined the room before turning around to face Luna.

     "Yeah, right," Luna scoffed.

     "What? I can't check in on SHIELD's best agent?"

    "Cut the shit, Fury."

     "Fine," he sat down on Luna's couch. "I wanted to offer you your former position as SHIELD agent."

     "So you want me to rejoin SHIELD? You do remember that you were the one who suggested I retire?"

     "Yes, but you've been gone too long."

     "Yeah, and it should stay that way."

     Fury paused. "You know, from what I've heard you and Romanoff were really getting along in twenty-twelve."