2 / Meeting Megumi

Samiru deadpanned. She deadpanned when she saw the 2nd years in the track field. With Satoru and the Megumi guy.
She was so pissed that she completely forgot to make an impression for the new student.

Satoru was the first to make eye contact with her. (yes, with the blindfold on) He turned his head to where he felt his sister's cursed energy is, and grinned.

Samiru seemed to snap at that.

" This motherfucker."

With great speed, she sprinted to him and landed a kick on his side. The others was surprised at the attack but relaxed when they simply saw the pissed face of their beloved 3rd year senpai.

Both Gojo exchanged combat punches, infront of the confused and shocked new guy, for a good 10 seconds. And Satoru finally got his sister on the ground.

On her back on the ground, Satoru's foot keeping her pressed on the dirt. Like it was very normal.

The camera she took good care of while fighting, is now on her brother's hand thankfully delicately.

Yes. One of the fewest people she actually tolerates in touching her soul. Is thi Gojo Satoru.

" Fuck your hands off from my camera, asshole."
   Samiru huffed

" Now, now, Samiru. I'd like you to meet Megumi."

She looked up to see the supposed Megumi.

" So he's Megumi? I honestly thought he'd be a girl."

Gojo grinned. He let his guard down when he pointed to Megumi.

" Yep! He's a first year starting now. And he's the same age as you-"

With Samiru's speed, she grabbed Satoru's foot and tackled him on the ground. She skillfully attempted to pin her brother down with her on top, but honestly, she was not as strong as the annoying Gojo. Satoru kicked her making her momentarily fly up the air. Samiru ended up dangling upside down. In Gojo's grip.

Bruises formed in places she's been harshly touched at, but both Gojo didnt seem to mind.

Through all the action, Samiru was successful in delicately snatching her camera back. She immediately glared and protectively hug it by her chest.

" YOU DIDNT SAY IT WAS IN THE GODDAMN FIELD TRACK!!"

" Samiru, thats not how a 3rd year should act."

" Like hell I care your dumbass dimwit! You're dead when you fucking sleep!!"

Maki-san was chuckling, Toge-chan did two thumbs up, and Panda was holding a score board. It says

' Gojo-senpai - 10
Gojo-sensei - 22 '

The 2nd years is used to her antics and swearing. Megumi, however, stood confused and dubious at the situation infront of him.

Samiru groaned, giving up on doing anything. She simply stared at Megumi upside down with a frown.

Her long skirt fell upside down, but with the infinity cursed technique Samiru could bend and control, her mid thigh part is secured and protected.

Lets talk about her cursed techniques somewhere else yeah?

" Now why dont you both get to know each other. There is no harm in being friends with your schoolmates, now, isnt there? Megumi, introduce yourself."

Satoru's light and mocking tone said.

" I'm Megumi Fushiguro. A 1st year."

" He said you're the same age as me."
   Samuri raised an upside down brow.

" I'm 16."

" And your experience with curse?"

Megumi was sweating and uncomfortable at the younger Gojo's hard stare. Even though its upside down. He was shocked how much Gojo and the girl looks so identical, and he was curious as well.

But he couldnt get himself to ask anything.

" Fushiguro."
   Samuri snapped a finger infront of his face.
" You're cute when-"

Jut then, Satoru dropped his younger sister. And que : the string of curses comes in.

" Ah god, you fucking bastard! You're fucking lucky you didnt break my camera- ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRYING TO DIE RIGHT NOW?!"

Samiru glared darker at the unbothered smile her older brother sent her.

" Why are you flirting with Megumi on his first day, Samiru?"
   It was a threat.

" When did I fucking flirt with him?"

Samiru got up and ran a hand through her hair in frustration. At that moment, Megumi paused for awhile to admire the scene. When he went back to reality though, it startled him how he COULD EVEN SLIGHTLY admire someone that looks exactly the same as the man who annoys him tot he depts of hell. He was startled. It left a bad taste in his mouth.

" Tuna tuna." Toge said.

" No I did not!! Toge-chan how dare you!"

" Okaka!"
   Toge disapproved of the nickname.

" Suck it up, sweetheart."

" Okaka." Toge simply sighed and softly said.
" Not like I can do anything."

" Ah right. I'm Gojo Samiru. Same age as you. And I'm bitterly the sister of this asshole."
   The younger Gojo jabbed a finger on her brother's arm, and instantly, the older dramatically whined.

" Oww! Samiru, that hurts..."

Everyone. And I mean everyone rolled their eyes at the childish unfunny sensei they have.

................
How are yall my sweethearts

Hope ur enjoying your lovely day

One question

Should I give out random facts about our lovely girlie here? Gojo Samiru?

Let me know, sweethearts >>