22 / Talk

" Sukuna's Vessel?! What is the meaning of this?!"
     The old man, principal of Kyoto Jujutsu high, and the grandpa who was about to be murdered by Samiru for being the cause of Itadori's death.

Both Gojos were extra jolly in greeting the oldie with a smug look. They both cheerfully shot their hands up, and literally screamed with the same tone and the same smiles at the same time.

" Principal Gakuganji!"

Samiru chuckled still in Itadori's arms while Satoru approached the old man, bending his face as close as possible without kissing his wrinkled nose.

" Oh, thank goodness. I was afraid you would die from the shock."
     Satoru snorted.

Old man principal blatantly ignored the older Gojo, and turned to the younger Gojo for answers.

" Oh, dont look at me, grandpa old man. I didnt know until now, and besides. Sukuna's vessel   being alive spared your life. I was going to murder as per schedule. Be thankful."

The old man scoffed, about to comment on it, but Samiru literally childishly blocked out her ears with both her hands.

Now. As someone explained the rules and goal of this exchange event, Samiru went back to her self-appointed mission.

Samiru's sole goal to get a reaction out of Megumi seems to be going really well. Megumi isnt fond of showing his naked thoughts, more so his raw feelings. He was good at hiding and controlling his emotions. But right now, he was having a really hard time getting a hold of himself.

Samiru havent gone down from being carry, and Itadori didnt bother putting her down too. He didnt advert his eyes from the both. While Samiru occasionally glanced at the poor guy looking like a lost puppy.

Just seeing Samiru locking her arms around Itadori's neck, her body purposely close to Itadori's, and her smiles bright and genuine towards Itadori. It made him uncomfortable and jealous. Yes. He admit. But he obviously wasnt going to show it.

" Gojo Samiru would you get down from such childish exhibition. What a shameful display as a Gojo."
     Kamo. The one whose eyes doesn't open with a fringe questionably bandaged together at both sides of his face.

" I'm a Gojo, honey, what do you expect."
     Samiru smugly smirk at the goody-goody boy.

Kamo and Samiru get along well in a tea party concept. Funnily, if Samiru wanted some tea time where she could pass her boredom and mock someone, she would warp at their sister school, get into a small cat fight with Todo, then finally pull Kamo from training and set up a literal tea party for the two of them. Samiru would do all the annoying talking while Kamo do all the listening. Occasionally and bluntly shut down Samiru's constant mockery and insult to him and everyone.

" Since when have you two gotten along well?" Mai exasperatedly asked but in a quiet tone.

Another point to add to something Megumi is self-conscious at. Samiru seemed so close to others, and he want to be as close too.

The voodoo-looking pigtailed blonde witch wanna-be nodded supportively at Mai's question with a child frown. Nishimiya Momo. Someone who's questionably overly conscious of Toge's cursed speech.

Samiru inwardly ignored the girl with a roll of her eyes. Dont get her wrong, she gets along with everyone in the wrong reasons and wrong ways. Just not with Mai for the right reasons involving her beloved Maki.

" Does it matter whether anyone gets along well? Okkotsu isnt here."
     Todo sighed in disappointment, and it made Samiru sigh impatiently.