26 / Mushed up

" And Megumi?"

" He's--"
     Einstein looked at Samiru with eyes wide and a gleeful look of excitement and anticipation in her eyes.
" Who is he~?"

His eyebrows were literally bouncing like in a trampoline. Samiru like the idiot she was, looked at him in dumbfoundedness.

" My teammate."

" I never pictured you to one day worry about a classmate~"
" Is he really just a classmate?"
" You think I'm a fool dont you."
" Girl, I know more than half of what you know about love."
" So is he the one? Finally?"
" No more teasing new guys? You sure?"
" Does you heart skip a beat? You feel red? You feel naked when you talk?"
" Bitch, tell me everything."

As if he was capable of overlapping all those statements in her head. And he actually, annoyingly did. Samiru wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep. Waking up is a huge mistake.

" He's... Cute."

" But you call everyone cute."

" He's just... Adorable, ok? Too priceless and precious. He's, He's--"

" You like - like him?"

Samiru was now a bright neon pink blushing mess. She could glow in the dark at this point. She buried her face in her hands and literally screamed the highest pitch in her life.

" What the fuck? Everyone's gonna think I killed you!"

Einstein hissed but chuckled at the display. It was the very first time Samiru showed this side to him. Actually, he had no expectation of Samiru rolling around like a pig in high speed squeaking oink oink just by thinking about a guy that stole all the space in her mind. And here she was, shrieking like a dying rat in his arms all neon pink in color, and as tensed and stiff as a board. They do both know though, if Samiru's condition was alright and she had the space fit to bounce, she would punch and head bang everything in her way.

To him, she was a heartless bitch addicted to slaying curses to hell. She wouldnt even care about anyone else, so it was extremely a surprise to see her care about this Megumi guy. She herself was beginning to crack out of her self-made egg of solo slaying ugly curses and fulfilling lonely responsibilities.

Even with the 2nd years before Itadori and Megumi came along? No. She's a sarcastic irritating ill-mannered bitch who only annoys someone to kill the boredom.

Love, can literally pull you out of your egg shells. You'll feel naked. And anxious all the time.

" What a handful you are, Sam. I feel bad for this Megumi guy."

Samiru closed her eyes again, deciding to rest and recharge her cursed energy. But she felt the familiar massive one belonging to her brother high above the sky. She didnt have to open her eyes to practically smell the cockiness and arrogance of that man-child teacher.

" It's Satoru. He's above us."

" No one's above me."

" In the sky, you idiot."

" I know. What's he doing-- oh. He's gonna destroy that bitch."

" Samiru."
      Einstein warned after noticing what she was readying herself for.
" You cant use any cursed energy yet--"

Einstein flinched when Samiru literally rolled away from his arms, twisting her body insisting on letting her go.

" Bitch, you'd entirely exhaust your cursed energy--"

Samiru successfully warped up where Satoru is. And because she was too weak and drained of cursed energy, the nausea from warping hit her like a brick. She had no literal energy left to summon even her infinity, so what Einstein feared almost happened. She almost fell.