21 / Back to life

" Hey Nanami. Say something funny to me."

Gojo Satoru, despite being almost practically 30 years old, whined in boredom why purposely hanging his head of the couch's back rest. Samiru sighed, quite ashamed of having the man-child as her older brother. 20 minutes before, he sang all kinds of songs while her and Nanami on the other couch deliberately ignored his self-produced concert.

Now, he was whining out if boredom while Samiru was scanning threw her phone and Nanami was reading a newspaper. All were owning different couch with Gojo on the longest one, parallel to Nanami's single seater one.

" Oh I know!"

Samiru inwardly groaned, deciding to completely ignore her brother. Slumping on her seat until she gained a double chin, and spread her legs wide without much care of opening her skirt. The slit of her long ankled-length skirt that started mid thigh exposed only one of her milky legs. No one would look anyway. The posture was bending her neck and back in an unhealthy way, but it was comfortable.

She scanned through social media aggressively, internally yearning to also share a picture about her and the others she captured throughout the missions, hangouts, and trainings. She wanted to paint a memory line in modernity where she could look back to. But she cant. The world cant know how weird her and her world is.

So she's stuck with the an old self-customized polaroid camera. Capturing precious memories where no one else could see but the few involved in Jujutsu tech high.

Nanami's newspaper ruffled loudly and it got Samiru's attention.

" Feel free to do it by yourself."

He quietly replied back to Satoru's question. The man-child then again clapped his hands twice as if he's being impatient about something. Which Samiru raised her brows at.

" Drinking game time! Tell me what you love about Gojo Satoru!"

He clapped twice

" Everything!"

He clapped twice again.

" When he doesnt have a mouth!"
Samiru cheekily said while clapping twice to the beat. It made Satoru perplexed, but he was used to it.

" Thats rude, Samiru. And will you sit properly. You look like a child."
The older Gojo said in a brotherly tone.

" Wow. That bullshit is entirely something that wasnt supposed to be heard from you. You know that right?"
Samiru sarcastically replied. Now fully paying attention to her man-child brother. Who went back to clapping twice every beat.

" He's handsome."
Satoru went back to the useless game. And he capped twice.

" Please look in the mirror."
Samiru clapped twice

" And I see prince charming."
Gojo-sensei clapped twice

" Bitch, I wont even date you if I can."
Samiru clapped 5 times now

" You have my face, dearest."
Gojo-sensei retorted with 5 claps too.

Which made Samiru sat up straight.

" I fucking do not."

" You do."
" Do not."
" You do, Samiru."
" I fucking do not."

Nanami was patiently ignoring both Gojos like usual. And as expected, when he looked up from his newspaper, he saw Samiru standing infront of her brother, both fists dug on his collar aggressively being pulled closer to her face in an attempt to intimidate Gojo Satoru. Which was impossible. And a fail. Since Satoru was staring back at his sister behind that blindfold with a cocky smirk, and his stance and body language stayed relaxed. He didnt resist and retort because he knew that if there's anything that could ultimately annoy Samiru to the depts of hell, it's giving her no reaction at all.