20 / Nanami-dono

Nanami's ever-so permanent frown deepens even more when Samiru practically threw herself at him with a squeal. His free arm without the weapon loosely grasp her waist. They were chest to chest in a hug. And Samiru's arms were locked around his neck.

Saying Nanami was annoyed is an understatement.

" Long time no see! Jesus Christmas, the last time I saw you were years ago when we were doing an investigation together as per Satoru-nii's request! I thought you didnt want to do anything with Jujutsu anymore? Why're you here? And with my target?"

Nanami pried her off him, professionally not taking his eyes off the target. And with the action, Samiru laughed wholeheartedly.

" Glad you didnt changed at all, Nanami-dono."

" Stop calling me that, brat. And do your job properly. If you push me to work overtime, I wouldnt like it."
     Nanami grunted.

Samiru simply chuckled in response. The glee in her eyes made her bright crystal eyes behind those familiar dark circular glasses shine ever so brightly. But it had to stop when the curse disrespectfully cut their reunion moment short by having the deranged stretch flesh crash them above.

She had to jump away to dodge. Causing Nanami and herself to depart in either sides.

" That was very disrespectful. Didnt you see we were having the moment right there?"
     Samiru scoffed in distaste. Locking her arms over each other infront of her chest.

" You were the first to interrupt our meeting, young lady. Dont talk about respect."
     The human looking curse chuckled lightly.

" Ah. Right."

Upon first glance, the human looking curse looked nothing evil and gorey. Without the weird stitches all over his body and face, he'd look like a complete angel. His mismatched eyes glimmering with hunger for amusement looked enchanting. His boisterous wide grin similar to a child's smile when playing tag looked a little too pure. A strange point to be admiring about the curse.

" You're the first curse I held a conversation with. Imagine that."
     Samiru laughs, sporting a cocky grin.

" Its an honor then, doll."

The curse's arms stretched lunging each towards both Nanami and Samiru in a quick speed. Nanami struggled to dodge, and since the weird limb is defying physics, Nanami's cursed technique is useless against it. He could just cut and cut, but it would just grow and grow like a weirdo. A sole counter to his technique. Samiru on the other hand, stood leisurely still with the strange unshapely limb unable to touch her a ruler away.

Samiru couldnt understand what kind of technique the curse have, but it sure is impressive. This flesh was already detached from the curse's limbs when Nanami collided in a wall, producing another set of flying smoke. When it cleared, he was well and okay. Samiru on the other hand, finally made a effort to slice the now unmoving flesh wrapped around her infinity, with her infinity.

Now, this is fun. The widening grin on Samiru proved it that.

While a disfigured face on the large flesh talked to Nanami or something like that, Samiru summoned twin puppet to give her the dearest precious camera. Then they listened to the curse as he explained:

"...sorry. You see I've been practicing a lot, so they dont die right after transfiguration. But their brains? Awareness? I still lack precision with that. The sweat of their soul trickles down like-"

Without further listening, Samiru and her twin puppet thrusted for an attack intentionally cutting off his discussion. His curse technique involves transfiguring the souls. She just had to avoid the guy from touching her then.