14 / Troubles

" Samiru?"

" Shoko-sensei! Nice to see you!! We havent talked for quite sometime now!!"
Samiru was cheerful as ever.

" Its been quite peaceful honestly. I dont need another Gojo around. Your annoying ass brother is enough to deal with."
The tired voice Shoko usually speak in was just a chuckling matter to Samiru.

Ever since the first day of the younger Gojo's 1st year in Jujutsu tech High, Shoko was the first she got to know. 1 because she's doesnt easily gets annoyed. 2 because she's close with Gojo Satoru.

" So what brings you both here?"

Samiru unnecessarily told the whole story- including Megumi's marriage proposal (and que: Megumi's grumbling and scowls) - in the most cheerful way. But as Shoko examined the bruise, she told the young Gojo it was a serious matter.

There was something called a balance between each gift given to each person. One cannot be too perfect and one cannot be too filled with flaws. There is always something unfortunate that holds you back from being perfect. And for Samiru, it's her health.

She was supposed to be the most powerful and valuable jujutsu sorcerer ever since she was young. But then her condition, more like her curse, just had to make it imperfect. The more she overuse and nurture her innate cursed technique, the more she'll become vulnerable and vulnerable. It involves rupturing her body and immune system to the point her organs could be torn and ruptured apart. Her bruising easily is the cost of her rank and power right now.

" Its getting worse, Samiru." - Shoko

" What? Seriously?" - Samiru

" Did you feel any pain at all?" - Shoko

" No. It was like a slap at worst." - Samiru

" Kid. A slap is painful." - Shoko

" Not if you've been a punching bag for training for a Gojo Satoru. No."
Samiru scoffed

" Its most unlikely your training with Gojo Satoru caused your high pain tolerance to the point that you cant feel anything."
Shoko sighed, to which Samiru grinned at.
" I'll call Einstein for you."

Samiru just nodded, as Shoko dialled a number right infront of her. Looking around, Samiru completely forgot the existence of Megumi in the room. And she immediately notice the curious eyes he bore unto her at the mention of a new name.

" Oh. Einstein's a personal doctor. Well, more like a prison guard to be exact. A slacking prison guard."

Megumi only nod in gratefulness for answering his unspoken question.

" Are two dating?"
Shoko curiously asked.

" Actually ye-"

" No. We're not."

Samiru only laughed in glee at the quick response Megumi gave. Just to shut her own response up. Megumi glared at her of course. A warning.

" Ok. Sure."
Shoko was in doubt, but nevertheless, shrugged it off.

" Megumi, you and the others have a mission this afternoon, right."

" Yea."

" Well, goodluck. Becareful."

Well, that was what she said, but the moment she warped to the site, Megumi was being thrown across buildings.

" What the fuck-"

She can most definitely feel the overwhelming presence and curse energy of the fucking king of curses. Sukuna was fighting Megumi. And she could no longer feel Itadori's curse energy at all.