7 / first dinner

Samiru gave a final kick on the last curse and it didnt even touch her as it immediately puffed away. Successfully exorcised. Her infinity is the same as the hereditary cursed technique as her brother, however... she is able to tweak the invisible barrier.

Expanding it, weakening it, sharpening it, bending it, willing it to her desires, and simply control the infinity as a whole or in portions.

She smiled in satisfaction just as a ghostly figure in an exact form of herself, gave her the camera. It was barely visible to the eye, but still made the air around her move. It was an exact other being in the exact form of herself. Like a twin. But a puppet.

The marks on her wrists glowed down. And the figure completely dissolved and disappeared.

Her innate cursed technique. Twin curse puppet. It is exact same as herself with the exact level of physical skill, capabilities, and strength. It moves according to her consciousness and mind. It is her partner in crime. It's almost invisible but is definitely solid.

The marks on her arms appears as random unidentified markings that glows red whenever the cursed technique activates. And it also reflects on the Twin Puppet. It gives amore giveaway and form on her almost invisible Puppet.

So...

With her Infinity which she could bend and recreate, her domain same as her brother, and her Twin Curse Puppet :

Gojo Samiru is the most valuable jujutsu sorcerer in the world, protected by every single jujutsu clans. Especially the big 3 clans. And with Gojo Satoru as her inseparable brother, no one could easily get to her for her head.

However...

She still seeks normal livelihood in random occasions and Satoru would always try his best to make it happen. For his baby sister.

She sighed.

Samiru saw teenage girls giggling in a cafe booth, taking pictures, taste testing each other's drinks, and simply laughing away. She could do that too. She have Maki, Panda, Toge, Satoru, even the principal, and now Itadori and Megumi.

But unlike those girls,

They risk their lives for missions the next day.

Every wonderful thing she gets to experience will always end.

Thats the sad truth.

Thats the inevitable truth.

Her bitter and sulking mood was cut by the ringing of bells in her phone. Yes. Bells jingling is her ringtone.

Its her inner peace. Inner peace.

Because she knew she'll loose it once she answers the call from her dear brother.

" What do you want?"

" I'm hurt Samiruu."
Satoru's whining completely irritated her.
" Is this how you treat you dearest brother who's missing you so much??"

" No. I'm asking you what you want for souvenirs, but you know what? Fuck off."

" Alright. Jeez. Cream puffs should be nice. Bring some for the kids too. Lets have dinner together with the last 1st year."

" If I'm in the mood, I will."

In the end, Samiru arrived just when the kids escorted a lost child home. Apparently, Gojo brought the new student, Kugisaki Nobara, and the idiot head to exorcise a curse just to test how they deal with monsters. A pre-test, if I may. They did decently and rescued a kid from there.

" Oh you made it. Just in time!"

" Surprisingly."

Samiru gave her brother a sensual side hug. Something she sometimes do when she's arrived a mission that made her feel a bit down.