28 / Entertained? Absolutely

Samiru cheekily chuckled very satisfied with herself. She pulled away giving Megumi enough space to calm down, and continued eating the last pizza slice in the box. Immediately Nobara and Itadori swarmed their faces and the recording phone near Samiru's contented and proud one.

" Oh my god-- you did not!"
" Samiru got moves she got moves!"
" I knew there was something between you 2!!"
" You just kissed Megumi!!"
" Are you sure you're not dating?!"
" Are we even legal to kiss already?!"
" It was just a peck. Oh Please, we're 17 turning 18."
" Oh my god they just kissed."

Megumi on the other hand slouched against the headboard deeper, and used the pillow to bury his face quietly. All the while Nobara and Itadori were acting like excited curious children over the bed. They didnt notice him go quiet and slowly melting behind his pillow. They were busy being in disbelief at Samiru's questionable boldness.

Yes. He was literally melting.

Then suddenly, an unexpected voice literally popped out of Itadori's cheek. And they immediately quieted, their full attention -- except Megumi's -- on the grinning mouth in Itadori's cheek.

It was Sukuna.

" Oh, please children. You call that smooth?"

      He snorted. And Itadori immediately slapped his cheek hard in an attempt to shut up the literal demon. But it just popped up in his hand again.

" You have a lot to learn, woman. Let me elaborate for you. You'll learn so much."

" Oh? A challenge?"

" We shouldnt be talking to him. You know."
     Itadori said in nervousness.

" Just chill. You have me here."
     Samiru waved off.

Itadori looked at Nobara for approval. Its not like he dont trust Samiru, he just want some kind of support.

" Yea sure. It would be fun."
     Nobara shrugged.

" Go on. Follow what Sukuna says."
     Samiru says lightly, smirking at the mouth the popped in Itadori's palm.

Itadori nodded.

" Get rid of the pillow he's hiding. Why is he hiding."

When Itadori pried the pillow off, he also stumbled in his own weight and was put off footing by Megumi's leg underneath the sheets.

" Ow- what the hell--"

Megumi exclaimed but was cut when Itadori's forehead collided with his red one. His red face didnt even went back to normal yet.

Itadori ended up yelling in pain too and his hand shot up immediately on his forehead. The problem is, their faces were extremely close, closer than Samiru and Megumi's faces before. Itadori hissing in pain and bowing his head a little so Megumi's lips were aligned with his forehead. And Sukuna's mouth appeared right at Itadori's hand, which was over his forehead, which was aligned with Megumi's lips.

(A/N :: I'm sorry if its confusing. Please bear with me.)

Sukuna was extremely close to Megumi's lips.

Samiru's eyes widened at such coincidence or plan. She didnt know if this was accidental or planned, but she was the only one who noticed the mouth popping right infront of Megumi's lips. This isnt fun anymore. If Itadori would as much as tilt his head up just a little, Sukuna could kiss Megumi.

And Itadori did tilt his head up to apologize.

But Samiru wasnt allowing it. She jolted up, caught Itadori's hand in a very tight grip, and literally pried the poor wrist away from Megumi. They were surprised. And Itadori shrieked in surprise and pain.