4 / Sukuna's vessel

" I'd rather die."
   His response made Samiru chuckle and squat down his height. She was eating her precious cream puffs as her bright blue eyes behind her black glasses scraped on his injured figure.

" Megumi, are you this weak you got this injured from a simple mission?"

Samiru grinned while she softly carrassed his injured cheek. Of course he jerk his head away, it had always been his reaction of Samuri's flirtatious tendencies.

" Oh, what a lovely sight to capture."

Samiru took a step back and snap a pic of Megumi. He grunted and grumbled, but too tired and annoyed to deal with that right now.

The film instantly snap out, and Samiru examined it. She grinned.

" You look hot when you're beat up, Gumi-chan."

" Shut the fuck up."

" No seriously. You look so vulnerable its hot. You're an ideal sight to rail to."

Samiru pulled his uniform shirt up without any warning. But all she saw was a huge bruise on his stomach, and maybe he also have a few broken ribs.

" Stop it you pervert! We are in the middle of a mission."
   Megumi said in gritted teeth as he forcefully pulled his shirt down.

But Samiru already saw the bruise. And it made her frown.

" So you mean I can do stuff to you whenever we're alone-"

" NO!!"

" Samiru, dont talk so vulgarly like that. It doesn't sound good."
   Satoru chimed up, unamused of his sister's dirty talking habits.

" Why are you even listening? I'm just meeing around."
   Samiru shrugged.
" But seriously. Why is Megumi hurt like this?"

" That kid ate Sukuna's finger."
   Satoru explained it himself.
" Thats why we have a bit if a problem here."

" Seriously?"
   Samiru asked dumbfounded as she stood back up.

" Seriously."
" Seriously."

But as she observe the kid. He seemed like a normal human, however, the cursed energy she felt inside him was definitely not normal. Yet also different from what she imagined Sukuna's power is.

" So we're killing him?"

" WHAT?!"
   The guy panicked.

" No. Actually I have an experiment in mind."
   Satoru's smirk and calculating eyes tells it all. Even through his blindfold.

" No fun."
   Samiru inwardly groaned at the thought of letting a curse live.

" Why dont you let the demon inside you out for a while?"
   Satoru smirked.

" You mean the thing I ate? But it's dangerous!"
   The kid panicked.

" Dont worry. I only need 10 seconds."
   Satoru said and started bending warmups.

" We also have 2 of the strongest sorcerers here. Even if nii-san is the most annoying human alive, he is also the strongest one."

Samiru could feel Satoru's smirk.

" Awe... Why the bitter tone, Samiru?"

" Bitter your ass! Just get this over with. I'm afraid Megumi will die from the bruise any minute now."
   The oldest Gojo chuckled at his younger sister's claims.

Megumi, on the other side, ended up getting flustered yet again. The protective and alert stance Samiru have infront of him, was a sight to behold. And because of that, he was beyond annoyed and pissed of her.

" I dont DIE FROM A BRUISE!"

" My dearest sister praising me ?! Its a one in a million chance- I'm beyond happy right now. Should I give you more cream puf-"

" Watch out-!"
   Megumi gasped when Sukuna slammed on the ground. Specifically where they were.

" Tch. This fucker..."

When Megumi opened his eyes as he clutched unto his sensei's souvenirs, what he saw steered his stomach in a funny matter. 

" This motherfucker ...dared to touch this brat- and my fucking cream puffs?"

Samiru had Megumi by the collar protectively incase she needs to throw him out of harms way. Literally. Her foot on Sukuna's shoulder since he was on all fours, pushing him with pressure. The slit of her long uniform skirt exposed her right leg, which was stepping on Sukuna's shoulder. Satoru just simply sitting on Sukuna's butt cockily.

And the cream puff on the ground all dirty. She cant eat those.

" Nii-san, fuck this shit over with before I actually kill that finger eating kid and that motherfucking curse in him."

Samiru saw Sukuna's crazed wide smirk slowly planting itself on his face when she said that. Her glare burning on his red orbs.

" Woma-"

Satoru grinned at no one before doing so as told. Before the 10 second time's up.

Yes.

Megumi knows little to nothing regarding the world of Jujutsu and curses. Its true he feels alone and scared of entering this kind of world. But somehow. When Samuri is there. When the youngest Gojo is there with him, he feels light and warm. A safe reassurance and security locks in his heart. Like he wasnt alone. And he'll be doing ok.

He dosent know why.

And he's troubled with that feeling.

The anxiety he tried so hard to hide.

The overthinking thoughts circling his mind.

It was rampaging only on one thing.

Gojo Samuri

...........

I'm quite trash at writing action scenes or describing action chaotic scenes

Yea just a warning

Hope yall enjoyed this chap--