X

„How did that scar happen on your face?" The girl who introduced herself as Maki asked.

„Yeah, I thought the same!" Yuji added. „It looks so badass!"

You chuckled slightly and your fingers went up to your face. Carefully, you let your fingers glide over the damaged skin and you smiled.

„It's not a really badass story, to be honest. My mom threw a plate at me when I was younger." you answered and giggled. „Let's call it parental issues!"

„Mommy and daddy issues?" Gojo asked and chuckled as well. He was sitting next to you on the couch and had his arm behind you like he always does.

„Yeah, the full package!"

Making fun of your past was kind of a coping mechanism. You rather tried to have a positive view on it than getting depressed about it. At the end, you figured out how to survive and look where you are now.

„But I'm not gonna tell you it." you teased and smirked. „Where would the spice go if I told you my whole tragic backstory after only two hours?"

You chuckled and gave the boy named Megumi a slight punch on his shoulder. He looked at you and smiled.

„Anyways!" Gojo now interrupted and smacked your thigh again causing you to flinch. The smack caused your skin to tingle under his touch and you rubbed over it quickly. „Y/N and I have some adult stuff to do!"

„Like what?!" you cringed out and the disgust on your face was noticeable. „Doing taxes?"

You knew exactly what he meant but you tried to not let him embarrass you in front of the students. You didn't want them to think that you were here because he slept with you or something.

With a chuckle, he stood up and fixed his hair. Looking down on you, he offered his hand to help you get up but you rejected by gently slapping it to the side.

You both said goodbye to your students -you still couldn't realize that you were a teacher now. What a turn it was from being a literal sex worker to someone who is supposed to take care of children.

Together you walked back to your rooms. The sun was about to get down and an orange tint made the whole atmosphere quite cozy.

„So what do you think off them?" he asked.

To your surprise, you quite liked them already. You could imagine working with them and becoming friends as well.

„I like them!" you stated. „They are probably better than I am in being a sorcerer but I think this can work out!"

„That's great!" he answered and took a bunch keys on a chain out of his pocket.

Confused, you looked at his hand and tilted your head. His long slim fingers played with the keys and then opened them like a bunch of cards.

„Okay, the first one is for your room, that's self explanatory I guess." he chuckled and let it glide down the chain. „These three are basically for every teaching room, utensils room and weapon room."

Somehow he managed to walk you around the school without even noticing it. You thought you were just heading back to your rooms but somehow you were now standing in front of a door with the sign 'weapons'.

Quickly he opened the door and a musty smell crawled up your nose. It caused you to cough a few times and you crunched your nose together.

The room was bigger than expected. Shelves up to the ceiling that were filled with the most intestine weapons. You were able to recognize some of them but about the rest, you had no idea how to use them.