𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hello guys here are a few things I would like you to know before reading my new story.

This is the second book about Blair Sutherland so if you don't want spoilers please go read the first one. You will be able to find this on my profile it's called "our final night".
I'm not forcing you to go read that first it's totally up to you, thanks for reading!

this is a hunger games fanfic, that means the mentioning of things like blood, death, trauma, mental illness and bad language.
If you can't deal with these please don't continue reading.

there is no need to read the first book if you don't want to it's purely your choice but it will give you more of a background and deeper knowledge of how things are and will be for this book

not all characters are mine, this contains people like Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Melarck, Finnick Odair, Mags Flanagan, President Snow and more. These all belong to Suzanne Collins.

characters I have made like Blair Sutherland, Marcus Sutherland, Edith Sutherland, Liam Sutherland, Oceanna and more. Please don't steal anyone or use them in your own story without asking.

when I started this I was in a whole other mental state than I was whilst I was more on in and it caused me to get lost in writing meaning this is unfinished and the updates may be slower than they used to be.