4

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

I wake up and look to Finnick, his arms still wrapped around me. He's still fast asleep so I see this as my chance to leave before we get caught. Quickly and softly I plant a kiss on his forehead then I slip away but just after I reach the door I hear him, "leaving so soon darling, what's the rush?" I spin around to see him wiping the sleep out of his eyes. No matter how early it is he still acts like a peacock to me just like he does to the camera of the capitol.

I sigh and turn back, "you don't want us getting caught do you fish-face? It would be a bit crazy in the capitol not including how snow would react." He gets up and strides over to me. Finnick let's his arms fall over my shoulders and hands connect at my stomach.
"C'mon can't you stay five more minutes, it wouldn't hurt would it?"

Finnick spins me around and I can't help but give in, we fall into a kiss but just before our lips could touch Oceanna bursts in. I jump behind Fin but we know she had been standing there listening in for a while.
"Well what's this? I thought you two were separate or so you've been saying."

I quickly run out of the room and Oceanna follows, I don't want any blackmailing put on Finnick because of me. I stop at the seating area since nobody else was there. Once Oceanna comes in I take the lead, "what do you want me to do for you to keep quiet for the time being? Money, autograph? Anything!" She stood thinking for a good minute.

"I don't want any of that. I do want an apology though." She knew the secret will get out sooner or later but she also knew I hate her to not apologise. She walks towards my face, "well?" Just as she gets right up in my face someone walks in, it's Ferguson. She grabs me and pulls me into a little to tight hug on purpose so that he wouldn't think anything was wrong.

"Blair, I need you to help me out with this," without a second to loose I run over to him.

"Hey what do you need help with?" I give him a warm hug as a hello because he's my uncle, him and Jackson always acted like they were my dad. While in the hug and Oceanna can't see if my lips are moving I whisper into his ear.
"She knows, what do I do?"

He pulls away, "oh so the clock in my bedrooms off could you come and help?" This was my ticket out of here. Once we finally got in he sat down next to me. "It's not too bad she knows, shes nice and wouldn't tell people,"

I sigh knowing he's telling the truth, "what if she does though? I don't want anything happening to Finnick."

He looks at me in my eyes, we both know she could easily tell anyone. After a minute he finally replies, "do what she asks, in the arena there's no doubt people will find out so try being nice as you can."

I go and get some food and I sit at the dining room table, by this time we were not to long away from the capitol so everyone was getting the finishing touches of their hair or outfit done. I quickly down my cereal and go to do my hair, normally I put it in a bread. On a special occasion a Dutch braid, after I'm finished I head to the entry of the train.

At the station there were swarms of people wanting photos or autographs, I gave a few autographs to people I could as I was getting dragged away by peacekeepers. Once inside we go straight into the elevator downstairs to the dressing rooms. I find a room that has my name on it, I go in and see my stylist from my first games.