7

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬

I'm awoken in the morning with a soft kiss on my forehead from Finnick, "I'm going to get breakfast, do you want me to save you anything?" He asks softly just as he leaves, I shake my head but I still know he will keep me something.

Not to long later I get up peeling the warm covers from my legs, I walk over to the wardrobe to see an outfit already placed out for me. It's a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans, I put them on and pull my hair back into a ponytail.

As I get out of my room I see everyone already there, I sit down next to Mags diagonal from Finnick, and across from Jackson. The second I take my seat Oceanna starts,
"Look who finally got up from there bed," she never got an answer from me, I don't even bother looking at her.

"Here I saved you these," Finnick pushes a plate over to me which has a few pancakes staked on it and a slice lemon meringue pie. I mouth thank you not being able to get any noise out of my throat.

Once everyone finished breakfast I head back to my room to get a quick rinse and change. The training outfit was placed neatly on my ready made bed by an avox when I came out, my mind thinks back to the girl yesterday, who could she remind me of? Why was she so young?

Just as I finish changing there's a knock at my door, it's soft like Mags. She comes in and sits down on the edge of my bed, even though she can't talk she is very comforting, I know she's listening to me and she understands what I'm thinking even if I don't know myself.

She takes me down to the training centre leaving me at the door. Not many people are here yet but there's one girl I see and her face lights up when she sees me,
"Johanna! Oh my I haven't seen you in so long," she pulls me into a warm hug.

"Blair if I'm honest nothing has happened but what about you?" She lets me out of her hard grip and takes a step back.

"Not much, just the same as always being dragged here and thrown back to 4 again," I decide to leave out the part about Ashley, it would break the girl more since they were like sisters.

A wave of disgust forms on her face, "god I really hate snow, I wish I could throw my axe at his face," we both laugh at her statement.
"Wanna go train at the knives?" She already knows my answer since I watch her trod off to them.

I find myself hitting every hologram square in the face and a few where the heart would be. After I run out of knives in my belt to throw I feel strong arms wrap around me from behind, they lift me up and twirl me around. I kick until I'm set down, I turn around to punch them.

"Agh, what's that for?" Finnick rubs his cheek as I start apologising to him wrapping my arms around him.

"Sorry I forgot you were a person," he starts to laugh at me in an offended way.

"Well that's quite rude isn't it? After all," I cut him off quickly.

"Won't you shut up please, besides you should be training leave," I push him in the way of the tridents before turning back, I forgot that Johanna was standing with me.

I look at her and she looks at me before she starts bursting out in laughter. "Wow you two?" She gestures and I roll my eyes at her.

"I'm going to do some training in the survival area see you soon though," I turn on my heel to go off.

At the survival area I'm met with Peeta, he was the winner of the 74th hunger games but I always felt that he was just carried by others to get out. "You should try making it warmed than being more hidden,"  he begins, "you don't want to die from the cold do you?"

I shake my head at him before standing up, "yes but if you're hidden you're not as likely to be found," I add on to what I've been told by him.

"If they can't see you, you can't see them so therefor it's better staying warm." I know he just made a good point, too good to argue against.

"You're pretty smart you know," he nods agreeing to me.

"I've been told that a few times," he laughs a little to himself before turning to leave.

"Thanks for the help," I pause for a second, "really." He nods and walks away to the painting section. I remember in his games he survived staying hidden from the careers from making himself blend into the rocks, later found by Katniss.