Chapter fourteen

Talking sucks.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't agree more as they were facing the same shitty situation on the same day.

Taehyung rolled his eyes for the nth time at the smaller -now red haired- boy yelling at him since he pointed his head at the coffee shop this morning.

He would compare Jimin like a mushroom, a cute one, right now if the other wasn't scolding him for a 'no big deal' at his opinion.

Mushrooms don't yell after all.

"So are you gonna be rolling your ugly eyes at me til the end of the day or would you please fucking mind to explain me why did you hide to your bestfriend that you are going well in your as you said hopeless relationship?" Jimin placed his chubby tiny hand on his chest dramatically that Taehyung wanted to throw him under the table

"Because that's not really true Chim, that brat's just acting weird these days" he more like scoffed while sipping on his now cold favorite tea because the mushroo- Park Jimin doesn't stand it when the tea got more attention than him when he's giving his 'lessons' to Taehyung

Taehyung sighed heavily. Neither do him knows what is really going on in his husband's mind right now, but he's enjoying the current side of Jungkook so much that he wouldn't care to ask him why did he change so suddenly.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me" Jimin let out his devilish chuckle that the younger sighed again in defeat, he already saw his bestfriend's 'weird yet not that dumb' theory or arguments coming.

"Look Taehyung, i clearly understand that your stubborn little ass-"

"Don't involve my ass on it"

"Stop cutting me you bitch" Jimin glanced at Taehyung who pressed his lips together to restrain his laugher at the smaller's angry face. Jimin rolled his eyes

"So i was saying that i know you will never admit it that what you guys doing now is far from acting, especially you since you already fall for him to begin with and i don't why but i cleary see that this guy's not proving how good he is in actions either. I mean, he said that you have to pretend to be close to each other only and only infront of the Jeons and Kims right? So why the fuck did he take you on a date yesterday?"

"It wasn't a date Chim don't imagine such mean things, he said he just wanted to be nice"

"Because you didn't imagine something else?"

Taehyung's mouth agaped, he felt like Jimin just read his mind. Yes he did imagine and deeply hope that what happened with Jungkook yesterday is far from "just being nice". He hoped that maybe Jungkook actually wanted to spend time with him in order to know him more because he felt something for Taehyung too. Deep inside he wished so badly that was the case, but in the same time he knew that it was just his imagination.

Jungkook is taken, he can't escape that reality.

"I admit that i don't hate him anymore, but let's be realistic Chim, it's impossible between us. He loves his Mia and i will leave after a few months so everyone will be happy, we will be happy on our own"

Jimin didn't miss the sad tone of his bestfriend that he felt so bad. He sat next to the younger and placed his head on his own shoulder while stroking his hair softly, Taehyung immediately melted at the comfort.

"I've never seen you like this Tae, it makes me so sad that for once that you truly fall in love it has to be like this"

"I can't tell the contrary, but i know it will pass. It always does. I've had crushes before, this one ain't different" Taehyung mumbled, more like to himself