Epilogue

The rays diverting from the sun, multiple sunbeams dancing on the grass and kissing his face as he ran. His laugher was more peaceful than the silence around the park, his giggles  gave more light and joy than the sun on its way to set. He cried out a little, taken aback when a pair of strong arms suddenly caught him and they fell on the grass, out of breath.

Taehyung felt his heart bursting in utter euphoria, never he felt happy in his life until he met the man lying next to him, they giggled along while looking at each other.

Jungkook felt the skipped heartbeat getting frequent as he starred at Taehyung's jubbly face, he got more beautiful the more Jungkook looked at him. He couldn't help but to kiss his forehead, that never fails to heat up Taehyung's cheeks.

The older got up first and extended his hands for Taehyung to help him getting up as well, and they sat at a bunch, landing their eyes at the mesmerising and spectacular sunset. They just sat there in the most serene state ever, enjoying each other's presence like it was the first time because oh well, their feelings got stronger day by day and anew.

"Remember when he came here the first time?" Jungkook spoke, while taking Taehyung's hand in his.

Taehyung nodded smilingly "yeah, i mostly remember how awkward it was" he said, the two giggled.

"I never told you but i was so happy that day"

"Really? Why?" Taehyung got confused.

"Because well, first of all it made us coming out of our shell but i was happy because that day i started to find out how much of an angel you are"

Taehyung was blushing madly, he tried to look away but Jungkook was quick to cup his cheek, making him look back.

"It still feels like it was yesterday that i met you for the first time" Jungkook said, their breathe faning over each other's as their face were so close.

"Yeah i feel that two, time flies way too fast"

"But for me that's the best thing ever because the more time went on, the more i fall madly inlove with you, Taehyung"

Taehyung chuckled a little "aren't you being too cheesy, Jeon? "

"Only for you dude"

They bursted into laugher again, remembering how they talked at each other that way before.

"No, you didn't call me that! How dare you! " Taehyung patted Jungkook's head.

"Ow! But that's what you called me that day" Jungkook whined but still laughing so hard that he felt his stomach hurting.

"Well that's because you were pissing me off back then" Taehyung pouted.

"And now if i piss you off what will you do, darling?"

"Um.." Taehyung pretended like thinking hard "i won't kiss you for a week!"

It was Jungkook's turn to pout, he circled his arms on Taehyung and looked at him with puppy eyes "so since i'm a good boy, can you please kiss me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but he gave in "fair enough" he said, before closing the gap between them.

Jungkook found himself smiling when he felt Taehyung's soft lips brushing against his and he kissed back, tightening his hold on Taehyung's waist.

The sound of a baby laughing made Taehyung pull away, he looked at the source of the sound and found a baby being held by his mother while his father walked behind them making funny faces that brought the happiness and excitement to the little baby's face.