Chapter fourty-two

Lips against lips, the feeling was almost mystic to each other. Taehyung melted for the mildness of Jungkook's lips moving, brushing against his own in a magically ecstatic way. They found themselves sighing against the kiss, feeling their heart melting to the newfound happiness that only each other once occured.

It was soft, Jungkook moved his lips as if he treasured Taehyung's trembling ones with all his heart. His kiss was sweet, consoling—healing Taehyung's once broken heart and fixed all the pieces again. His kiss was still love, and Taehyung found himself falling once more.

Jungkook pulled away and Taehyung whined from the sudden loss of the precious moment of relief in his heart but still, he closed his eyes and catched his breath. His heartbeats were wild in his chest, and it only proved him again and again how much he is in love with the person right infront of him. As soon as he opened his eyes, it was there, the tender and fond look that Jungkook has on him. Jungkook starred at Taehyung as if he stared at the moon, admiring, marvelled and Taehyung's cheeks heated up profusely, turning crimson.

As he felt a gentle touch of Jungkook warm palm on his cheek, his other one securely on his waist, Taehyung couldn't hold himself anymore and pulled them back into a kiss. He felt lost , lost and trapped in another bliss as he felt Jungkook softly sucking on his bottom lips, and he placed his hands on the older's neck ever so naturally.

Once he did, the kiss was no longer soft.

Jungkook drew Taehyung's body even closer to his and deepen the kiss. He bited slightly on the younger's lips, earning a moan from Taehyung and then he shoved his tongue inside. He lifted Taehyung's shirt marginately to feel his warm and soft skin under his eager palm, soon his caresses roamed all over Taehyung's body, leaving Taehyung a whimpering mess in his mouth and he swallowed them all. Their tongues danced in sync but it was still sloppy, they kissed eagerly, passionately, it was burning their lungs, quickening their hearbeats but it drew them more excited than ever with every passing second. They were starting to lack for air but they didn't care and let their kiss suffocating them into another stage of euphoria.

Taehyung jolted a bit when Jungkook suddenly lifted him up by his thighs, making the kiss finally break. Taehyung found Jungkook's eyes darkening with lust, making him chuckle with excitement and he wrapped his legs securely on the older's waist. Jungkook began to walk and Taehyung was already attacking his neck with untamed lovebites until their reached their bedroom.

Clothes were tossed everywhere, and Jungkook found himself groaning loudly, stark naked, with his head rolling back in pure ecstasy as Taehyung moved his head up and down his shaft. "I missed this" he heard Taehyung saying as he stroked his twitching dick, kissing his tip, licked his lenght, kissing the tip again and then taking it all in his warm mouth once more.

"B-baby.." Jungkook moaned as he locked his eyes with Taehyung's innocent ones while his lips did magic to Jungkook's leaking member, he went on his elbows and caressed Taehyung's hair while the younger looked at him with a smirk between the hard shaft inside his warm mouth, but Jungkook found it rather cute.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat seeing how Taehyung still looked so adorable despite his sinful act. His eyes rolled back and moaned even so louder when Taehyung sucked him faster, he felt the familiar knot in his stomach already forming "baby...Taehyung..." the grip on Taehyung's hair tightened and he knew Jungkook was close so he even fasten up his pace.

"T-taehyung!" Jungkook cried loudly as he came down inside Taehyung's mouth, the younger mewled as he felt the warm and sticky liquid coming down his throat and he gladly swallowed them all til the last drop before pulling out, both breathing heavily.

Then, Jungkook pulled Taehyung up and kissed him eagerly again, making the younger moaning between their tangling tongues. Jungkook pushed the younger down on the bed so he was hovering on top of him and looked at him lovingly, Taehyung's cheeks heated up when he felt Jungkook's gaze on him.