Chapter fourty seven

"Oh but where is Taehyung?" Jin asked. The party was pratically over and all the guests were all already leaving one by one, the relatives were all that left. Jin and Namjoon wanted to leave as well because it was already late enough and after all the preparations and the party itself, they finally feel the exhaustion taking their sides.

"He already left, he didn't feel so well" Jimin let out, he didn't want to talk about what really happened, especially when Jungkook is just a few inches away from them. But little did he know that his words did nothing but to worsen everyone's worry.

"What? What happened? He seemed fine earlier" Namjoon exclaimed, he sounded full of concern, Jin also gasped beside him, freaking out. Jimin found it rather exaggerating, making him roll his eyes.

"He just didn't feel like staying so he left, it was better for him" Yoongi decided to reply instead.

Jimin took a glance at Jungkook and noticed how he looked down sadly. He might now think that he was the reason Taehyung left, Jimin feel so bad for him because surely Jungkook will think that he made Taehyung uncomfortable.

"Hey" Jin whispered in Jimin's ears "what's going on exactly? Look at Jungkook" the older pointed at Jungkook talking blankly to Yoongi, sorrow crystal clear on his face "i thought they already met, but Taehyung didn't say anything about it"

Jimin sighed sadly "Taehyung just ignored him" Jin stared at Jimin in shock and confusion, but before he could say anything, Jimin continued "but it wasn't his fault, don't worry, it's just a misunderstanding"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll talk to Jungkook first, come with me"

As the two approached, Jungkook and Yoongi stopped their conversations and looked at them with questioning looks.

Then Jimin stared, a bit nervously "We just came to say...um..thank you for coming Jungkook"

A smile appeared on Jungkook's face, though it didn't reach his eyes "Yoongi just told me the same thing, it was such an amazing party so thanks to you guys for inviting me" silence, Yoongi and Jimin nodded "it's also getting late so i should get going" Jimin pitied how calm yet mournful he sounded.

Jungkook bowed politely at Namjoon and Jin, he was about to leave but "hey Jungkook, wait" Namjoon called him, making him turn around, his doe eyes staring questioningly "h-have you...have you met Taehyung yet?"

Jungkook's eyes immediately sparkled, Jimin and Jin still studied his reactions with worried looks, but Jungkook still tried to smile despite himself "yeah i saw him earlier"

Namjoon frowned, he expected such enthusiam and happiness earing Jungkook's answer but all he saw was the exact opposite. What is happening between these two?

As he was about to retort, Jimin immediately came in between them "okay it's really late so we'll talk some other time, let me walk you to your car, Jungkook"

The latter didn't say anything so he just bowed again one last time and left. As soon as they were out of sigh, Namjoon broke the confusing silence.

"Okay, what actually just happened?"

"Is it because of him that Taehyung left?" Jin added, eyeing Jungkook and Jimin disappearing outside.

"It's just a misunderstanding, but don't worry, Jimin knows how to talk to them"

Namjoon and Jin wanted to say so much more but they didn't want to interfere because Taehyung and Jungkook are old enough to deal with their own lives.

"Alright, we should also go and check up on Taehyung then"

"Alright"

Meanwhile, the cold breeze made Jimin and Jungkook walk a little bit faster to the latter's car, in silence, well until they reached the car so Jimin decided to finally spoke.