Chapter twenty-five

Soulmate.

Someone with whom you are exceptionally or uniquely compatible, with whom the bond is special—almost spiritual. It was said that finding your soulmate was very similar to the process of sowing a seed and nurturing it into a beautiful blossoming plant.

Soulmates can create heaven then.

There was always this special bond, an instinct that Taehyung felt with Yoongi, a blossoming flower of trust and comfort. Even after years of having Jimin in his life, he never stopped feeling more safe and comfortable with his hyung, his savior, his comforter.

His soulmate.

As for now, when he decided to talk to Namjoon about the divorce today, he thought that he won't go anywhere without Yoongi by his side. Yoongi is a good listener, a great adviser and mostly, the shoulder Taehyung ever need to lean into.

He never had this feeling to anyone, there was Jimin, even Jungkook that he loved the most, but when he's about to let his heart talk, he will always lean on Yoongi.

"Hyung can we go there together? I bet Namjoon hyung will argue with me to sign it" Taehyung bitted his lips nervously

"Yeah sure, but are you sure you won't sign it? What if ever Jungkook wanted to?"

Taehyung sighed "I know it's dumb for me to tell Namjoon hyung to cancel that stupid divorce but, i feel like Jungkook feel the same too hyung, i just hope that's the truth"

"Why don't you confess to him then? Tell him how you feel, you have nothing to lose"

Of course i do, i'll lose him.

"I don't know, i-i'm scared hyung, what if h-he will say no and-"

"Tae, first of all breathe okay?" Yoongi's voice made Taehyung heart less heavier, he breathed in and out "feeling better?"

"Yeah, um so what should i do hyung?"

"Okay i'll pick you up at college so we'll go there together and think about it on the way, don't stress to much for now, i'll always be there for you so we'll make a plan together okay?"

There was the bond. The peace.

Taehyung needed that the most.

"Thank you Yoongi hyung"

"Anytime Taetae, see you later okay?"

"Okay, hyung?"

"Uh yes?" Yoongi was about to end the call

"You are the most lovely hyung ever, i love you"

Taehyung knew it, Yoongi is never—NEVER–sentimental. The silence on the other line proved how embarrassed the older was, but Taehyung enjoyed it so much

"Uh okay, thank you, me too" then the call ended, so fast that Taehyung had laughed looking at his phone.

.

"So Jungkook the partnership in Japan is set so everything's okay, i already called Mr. Yagami for it. You also don't have any meeting for today so maybe you can- Jungkook are you even listening to me?"

"What? um yes i was" Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly

"You seem lost, what's on your mind bro?" Hoseok frowned, making himself comfortable in the seat to listen to his friend

"Nothing i'm just a bit tired"

Hoseok huffed "Ah okay, now tell me what really happened"

"When will you leave me alone?"