Chapter twenty-nine

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, noticing the great moon still shining beautifully through the night. He saw Jungkook lost on his dreamland, he couldn't help but to chuckle when he eyed his sleepy face more closer. Jungkook looked like an ethereal angel in his sleep, he still has a small smile on his face that made Taehyung's insides flutter.

He looked so serene and Taehyung found his own looking at him.

It was like their whole beings are affiliated to each other, the one's happiness is seing the other happy and now Taehyung is beyond happy and peaceful, admiring the older sleeping, face glowing in the moonlight and his toned chest unrecovered by the blanket. Taehyung kissed there before looking at the time on his phone.

2 am.

Recalling all the memories of the past few months made him feel such troubling feelings, at one point he is so happy that he found someone like Jungkook and better falling in love with him. It was the best moment of his life if he's being honest. Then he met Yoongi again too, and since his hyung is there never he felt alone like before, which he was really thankful for. The company is at his best rank too, so in deduction he was sure he did well.

His dad must be so proud up there.

Thoughts are deepest in the night, it makes us think not only about one thing, or one side but a whole and different point of view.

Overthinking is at its best in the night.

Suddenly Taehyung remembered that he still have another path to cross, where all this unexpected serendipity will vanish, as if nothing happened. He imagined himself being single again, having another life away and completely dissimilar to this. A single tear rolled down his cheek just at the thought, his heart already aching badly when he imagined himself far away from Jungkook.

But maybe he's wrong.

Maybe he'd be happier there.

But who was he kidding? His feelings for Jungkook is stronger than ever now, leaving here would kill him. But deep inside he knew, he felt like one day he had to be killed then, and die away his feelings.

He choosed this, so he had to face it.

The arms wrapping on his waist tightened making him snap his thoughts away. A tender kiss was placed on his neck, making him blush, butterflies swirling madly in his stomach.

Jungkook is awake too.

"What are you thinking?" he heard Jungkook asking, in his glorious deep voice that made Taehyung's body shiver.

"How did you know that i was thinking?" Taehyung chuckled, playing with Jungkook's fluffly hair that had gained lenght, but is still beautiful.

Jungkook is so beautiful.

"I know you more than you could imagine, darling" Jungkook snuggled himself more on Taehyung's neck, and caressing his tummy soothingly.

"Then why are you asking? You should know what i was thinking if what you say comes to be true" Taehyung giggled along.

"I wish i could read your mind, so i will know everything that is troubling you and solve them for you"

Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up, his heart pounding like crazy in his chest.

"I'm okay though, as long as you are here" he said, assuring, placing a gentle kiss on Jungkook's hair.

That comes only to be the truth. He might be overthinking, having bad thoughts, but when he's with Jungkook, never he felt weak to face them.

"So as long as i am here, can you promise me that you will always tell me if something is bothering you?"

I wish it could be easier.