Chapter fifteen

Jungkook got home only early in the morning. He didn't want to leave Mia alone last night so he decided to stay, knowing no one would mind.

A frown made its way to his forehead when he saw the foods barely touched in the dinner table.

Was Taehyung waiting for him last night?

He was on a marathon to reach his husband's bedroom, he didn't even know why he acted this way, all he had in mind is to see if Taehyung was okay.

What if he waited for him all night and got tired?

Jungkook panted heavily before opening the door slowly, a sigh of relief left him when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully, rolling on his own body like a little ball. He always does that.

Jungkook stepped closer to admire the art sleeping in front of him. Never in his life he saw someone that breathtaking, every single details about Taehyung is something he couldn't describe in one word.

Taehyung was celestial, angelic, delicate, dazzling, beautiful, in short a piece of art that God Himself made to make Jungkook weak.

He's so weak for Taehyung, he makes him lost in his own world.

Jungkook was so drown in his thoughts that he didn't even notice his husband opening his eyes until-

"Ahhhh what the" Taehyung startled and fell off the bed.

He was awake when he felt someone near him then when he opened his eyes he saw Jungkook 'too much closer for his poor heart in certain circumstances' but he got scared at seeing that someone was in his bedroom so he jumped and fell, that's when he realized it was Jungkook.

"Ouch!" he groaned hugging his body tightly on the floor. He heard Jungkook giggling in the other side of the bed

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked after a while, in an amused tone that made Taehyung rolling his eyes

"Of course not you idiot"

Jungkook laughed even louder while helping him getting up and was about to check if he got a bruise somewhere when Taehyung slapped his hand off him

"Who even look at someone sleeping like that, I thought you were a ghost" he pouted while glaring at Jungkook still trying so hard to not laugh

"I'm too handsome to be a ghost" he said wanting to tease the younger more

"Narcissist morron, you scared me"

"Okay I'm sorry darling"

Taehyung pretended to be mad to ignore the butterflies swirling on his stomach when Jungkook called him like that.

Stop making me have false hope you little brat !

"I saw you just left the food in the kitchen maybe from last night so i thought something happened to you" Jungkook spoke after he had calmed down.

Oh.

Taehyung totally forgot the food when his bad thoughts invaded him last night.

Well i was just too sad to eat.

"I just get tired after cooking and went to sleep" he mumbled, he wanted to ask so much questions about Jungkook's whereabouts last night but in the same time he didn't dare to since he didn't want to seem like he's interfering with Jungkook's private life, but mostly he didn't want to hear what his heart feared the most, that his husband stayed at his girlfriend all night.

"Tae are you okay?"

"Uh?" he got starteled again when Jungkook spoke

Oh maybe he was zoning out for too long.