Chapter thirty nine

Falling inlove was anything but mythical, it was real but he couldn't strike it. Love was like the outer space he couldn't reach, the largest ocean he was affraid to get drown into, but those things, those vast and breathtaking things were all tempting. Love was tempting. He craved for it, craved to be lost in the vast space of love, craved to be drown and madly inlove. Once he craved and it came to him.

Once it came he fell high, and Taehyung didn't know how to get back down.

He knew he was inlove, love was real and he was deeply, madly, irrevocably inlove with his husband, who let him be transported in a wave of matchless happiness and an extensive stage of euphoria. Falling inlove with Jungkook was a pure bliss and he could die, live, die and reincarnate again but his heart would always know this feeling of loving, loving the only person that made him feel ecstatic in a way love could ever made him feel.

But loving Jungkook was also painful.

As for now, with the divorce papers in hand, Taehyung knew it hurted. Loving Jungkook hurts more than anything, much more than he could apprehended because...love is only beautiful when it is not one-sided.

With anxious steps and uneven heartbeats, Taehyung walked toward the Jeon corporation, bowing back at everyone that crossed his way. He didn't mind to pass by the receptionist this time, knowing that he still has the 'Jeon' name to walk over the company anytime he want-that name he once abhorred so hard to have now became his only wish to keep.

He didn't know why his heart sank within himself as he was coming nearer and nearer Jungkook's office, but he shrugged it off, blaming the bitter feeling as only an act of his irrevocable anxiety tendances.

As he finally reached by the door, he felt the familiar excitement of seeing Jungkook again. They've been extremely busy lately and Taehyung would lie if he said he didn't miss his husband, fuck, he did missed him too bad, even. The door was half opened but he couldn't see much, yet he could hear voices. Guessing Jungkook might be discussing important business, he decided to wait by the door until they finished. Good thing he did, since there he could pratically hear whatever the voices were talking about.

Or maybe it wasn't that good to do so.

The voices were really familiar and the feeling of his heart groping into a space of hurting nothingness was way too familiar too. He did felt what he actually felt there before, because he had already heard those soft, sweet chuckles before. The voice were speaking again, and Taehyung wished he could at least move his legs and get the fuck away from there, but he couldn't. His eyes were already pooling as he stood there, freezing.

"So are you gonna tell him?" the femining voice stated, there was always something charming about her voice, Taehyung had only heard it once or twice, but it still did make him feel so powerless-only when it comes against the one and only person he loves.

"I was planning to do so, but i don't know how he will react"

"He had seen us before, why would he act in this or that way? Just be honest and he will understand"

"Things changed with Taehyung you know, and i doubt me telling him that i have you as my girlfriend then and our situation now will be the same, he will definitely get hurt"

So they were talking about him?

Oh Taehyung wished he was void of any emotions right there, because his heart was like being stabbed mercilessly with every passing second. It was exactly what he feared to face one day, the answer of his doubted thoughts and fear or unmutual feelings, but he finally got it. He knew it would hurt but not that bad, he knew he would cry but not in a point to be so silent so no one could hear him, he knew he would feel alone but not this empty.