Chapter thirty three

"Jungkook pleeeaaaseee"

"No Tae"

"Pleaseeeee"

"For the love of God Tae, i said no"

"But– heyyy stoooppp"

It was the nth time Taehyung pleaded the most stubborn husband aka Jeon Jungkook to listen to him but in that amount of time, all Jungkook said was no. Unfortunately, Taehyung is just as headstrong as him so he ended up tickling the younger's side to—at least for a mere moment, shut him up.

After some time of Taehyung almost losing his breath, Jungkook finally stopped. Laugher and little titters filled their now shared bedroom as Taehyung panted heavily, holding his stomach. It was just a time when everything looked so perfect between them, no second thoughts, no one else but them.

Taehyung finally calmed down as he went to wrap his hands around Jungkook's neck, cute doe eyes looking at him that made the older's heart flutter "please, make an effort for me um?"

Jungkook just sighed, too whipped to argue especially when Taehyung's eyes did things to him that even if he want to say no, he knew he would just do what Taehyung want because who can resist Kim Taehyung, the most breathtaking person he'd ever seen?

"If i say yes, will you kiss me?"

Taehyung giggled, placing a soft peck on Jungkook's pouty lips "i was about to do it afterwards, but a deal is a deal"

"No that's cheating! You gotta do something else for me then"

With that, Taehyung smile turned into a smirk before roaming his hands on Jungkook's hair and giving open-mouth kisses down his jaw "well, maybe you can tie me on the bed or oh you can even blindfold me and-" he bitted Jungkook's earlobe "then you can fuck me until i end up in a wheelchair, how does that sound?"

When their eyes met, Taehyung's smirk widened, seeing how Jungkook's cheeks  flushed but there was so much excitement in his eyes. He pulled Taehyung closer by his waist "then what are we waiting for? let's meet father!"

Indeed, Taehyung wanted Jungkook to go see his father. It was an obvious fact for Jungkook to be against the idea, especially when last time he met the old Jeon, they were rather not on a very good terms. But Taehyung, as the sweetheart as he is, tried to convince him to at least talk, greet, or make it up for the day he didn't want to celebrate his birthday with his father. And like how Jungkook can be childish sometimes, after some um...treats and deals he finally agreed.

Somewhere else in Seoul, a pink haired boy walked down the sidewalks with a little girl holding his hand. It was a pleasant day, the sky was very much generous to let the sun to shine brightly, sending warmth that the cold breeze threatened to take over.

Jimin watched as his little niece rolled her tongue on the lollipop happily, with much efforts she tried to eye if her tongue became blue just like the color of the sweet candy in her small hand. Jimin looked fondly at her, eyes shaping like a heart at her cute behaviour. She is such an angel that he'd always gladly agree to babysit her everytime he has a little break from college, or just the nights when her parents are busy with works.

"Jiminie, can we play with the doggie over there?"

Jimin followed to where the little girl was pointing out and indeed, there was a cute dog with brown and fluffy fur playing with his leash, turning around it with excitement. His master walking beside him, looking unbothered to see the dog jumping and playing around like had seen him all day.

Though the dog was really cute for Jimin's liking, he found it more captivating, more interesting to look at his master. It confused him at first, seeing a guy with all black outfit and a black cap as well, walking phlegmatically like even if the world would explode he'll just eye it up and go. But if he'd look closer, the guy has a small, faint, almost nonexistent smile on his face as his eyes followed whatever the dog was doing.