Chapter fourty nine

Days passed and turned into months. Two months exactly that Jungkook felt his life finally complete as he could ever ask for. He looked at the love of his life, Taehyung, having his best moment with his father, the two actually got even closer after Taehyung came back from Paris, the old Jeon would always have a lot to say to his favorite and only son-in-law.

Jungkook's heart couldn't fight the skipped beat everytime he sees Taehyung smiling and laughing ever so brightly, how his happiness always granted Jungkook's without even trying.

"You're whipped" a voice behind him made Jungkook startled and averted his gaze from admiring Taehyung for God knows how long already. Hoseok shook his head scornfully at him.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes after seeing it was none other than Hoseok, he went back on looking at Taehyung again "isn't he beautiful? Even if he's just standing there doing absolutely nothing, he's still so beautiful"

"Or maybe you're just madly in love with him" Hoseok chuckled "c'mon, he won't disappear if you stop staring at him for a second! Now come with me"

Jungkook didn't have even a second as Hoseok was already dragging him anywhere else, where foreign customers and guests were talking and discussing about whatever to maintain a conversation . They were actually invited at one of their closest business partner's evening party under the name of Jeon corporation.

"Hoseok, where are you dragging me?" Jungkook asked, still confused as his secretary, also his bestfriend just took him by his arm and walked without a word.

"Mr. Park asked me to call for you,  to meet his son i heard"

"Mr. Park? I didn't know he has a son"

"Actually the guy was abroad for three years now but he already worked with your father before" Hoseok explained before they finally saw Park Sooyoung with a tall and handsome guy in his late twenties, Jungkook noticed how the guy was looking around as if he was looking for someone.

"Mr. Park?" Hoseok called the elder man "here's Jungkook that you've been looking for"

"Ah Mr. Jeon it's good to see you" Mr. Park gave his hand for Jungkook to shake rather excitedly.

"It's always a pleasure and an honor to meet you Mr. Park" Jungkook said back with a small curve on his lips.

The latter even smile wider than before "and i'd like you to meet my only son, Park Bogum"

Upon hearing his name, Bogum stopped roaming his eyes anywhere and averted his gaze to Jungkook instead, he smiled ever so shyly and extended his hand "nice to meet you, i'm Bogum"

"Nice to meet you too, i'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook greeted back, Bogum frowned a little right after.

"Jeon Jungkook? I think i've already heard you name somewhere"

"Yeah, he's the only heir of the Jeon corporation so of course you've heard about him, son!" the elder Park pointed, he seemed to have much more energy than usual in his voice "i'll leave you two discussing about young stuffs" and with that Mr. Park left Jungkook and Bogum in a mere silence, but Jungkook somehow felt a sudden tension building between them.

So he tried to break it "let me guess, you've heard about me as someone else than the heir of Jeon corporation right?"

"Yeah" Bogum said calmly "your name is really familiar, just give me a sec so i can remember"

Jungkook didn't even have to say anything and it looked like Bogum already remember by the snap of his fingers "ah! you're Taehyungie's ex husband!" Bogum exclaimed.