Chapter thirty two

"I love you"

Taehyung literally lived an armaggedon upon uttering those words. The anxiety, the fear, the doubts–nothing good crossed his mind as he waited, a word, a sound, anything coming from Jungkook even if it's just to reject him, at least his heart would be at ease—hurt surely, but at peace.

However, Jungkook still seemed in shock as he had a blank face, looking anywhere but Taehyung and not moving from his spot as he was still on top of Taehyung–though it was sure he wasn't hard anymore from the huge surprise, but that's wasn't the major matter for now. Taehyung tried to cup his face, snapping Jungkook from his outzone as he looked back at Taehyung with startled eyes.

"I love you, Jungkook" Taehyung said again, voice shaking and hopeful. He attempted to smile to hide his agony or maybe at least to divert Jungkook from hearing his furious heartbeats. He has grown patient by far, and soon Jungkook pulled out of him making him whine from the loss of warmth and fullness but Jungkook didn't move any further.

It was the most torturing moment Taehyung had ever experienced in his twenty one of existence, he didn't except a waiting to be this tormenting. He felt his heart dropping—he could imagine a lot of answer he could get, he anticipated–well, at least he tried–Jungkook's kind of words that he would accept no matter what it would be. However, he didn't except to receive the most heartbreaking answer ever, making his whole existent dropping down on his feet.

Silence. All he received was a deadful silence.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he was just sitting there looking down, he seemed lost in his thoughts as if he was dealing with his own demons. At that time, Taehyung felt guilty the most, he didn't mean to make his husband upset nor making anything they had uncomfortable in any way. Although he was aware of the obvious rejection in Jungkook sudden muteness, he didn't want anyone to feel bad just because of his confession, especially not  Jungkook.

"Hey, look at me" he murmured as he sat up to make Jungkook turning at him, he curved his lips upward reassuringly at the very lost and flustered older "it's okay, you don't have to think about it"

Taehyung wished he could mute himself right now, he was just making himself suffer more, stabbing his poor and helpless heart harder, but better it was him than Jungkook, he thought.

"Tae.." Jungkook couldn't continue as a pair of soft lips was place on his, shushing him to utter another word.

Taehyung caressed his cheeks lovingly as he said "i said it's okay, i just wanted you to know"

"I'm sorry"

Oh yes you should—no you don't have to!

"Shhhh, don't think about it. I'm the one who should say sorry, i just ruined your surprise" Taehyung chuckled a little, internally hoping it would refrain his eyes from pooling, somehow it did work.

"You didn't ruin anything, darling" Jungkook uttered with a finally bright face, placing a soft, almost brushing peck on Taehyung's lips.

It took a little to make Taehyung feeling the butterflies on his stomach, not even talking about how warm his pounding heart felt despite the still aching sting it felt.

"I want us to stay who we are, i'm inlove with you yes, but just don't mind it, i don't want my feelings to be a barrier between us" and he meant it, they still can be together—fake husbands who are touchy if it's needed to be precise–as much as it takes them to realize they won't need each other anymore, and at that they will divorce and Taehyung will leave, no one will be hurt and he'll surely move on. Hopefully, that won't ever happen but who knows?

"It might takes time for me to be sure about my feelings, so please wait for me" Jungkook said, and it made Taehyung felt the happiest as he regained more hope, sadly as it is, he really need that.