Chapter twenty-seven

Jungkook didn't know if it was the fucking alarm that was breaking his eardrum, or the warmth he was seeking to but he couldn't have, or maybe the phone call he got right after he opened his eyes, or maybe it was the day itself, but everything pissed him.

First he felt really tired—not to mention the wild night he had with Taehyung–but the very moment after. He couldn't blink an eye the whole night until the stars was replaced by a faint beam of golden early sunrise, then he wanted to just feel some comfort in his sleep but Taehyung was nowhere to be found in the kingsized bed, and to wind up it all, he got a call from his beloved father that they have to come to the mansion for a fucking breakfast.

He groaned in total frustration, burrying his face in the pillow. His head started to ache too, the exhaustion really take him hardly over.

A fucking great day.

He felt himself calming down all of sudden when he realised it was Taehyung's pillow that he was burrying himself into, he inhaled on it to capture the heavenly sent that gave him an inexplicable serenity and butterflies.

But then here it comes.

The pinch in his heart.

He even couldn't have a peaceful nighttime because of that message. It felt bittersweet, really. In some other circumstances, he would have been so happy, they would have kissed, laughed, well, celebrated together at the prettiest place Taehyung would want, have some drinks and make a toast, have Taehyung's favorite dishes because it would be his day after all, then they maybe would made love and Jungkook would congratulate him endlessly, he would have said he was so proud of his darling, his baby.

But that's in another circumstance.

There he felt sad, and empty.

The cloud of thoughts appeared again in his mind, ready to trigger his eyes into a rainy warm tears, but inside the emptiness was intense that he didn't feel like having the tears to cry to, at all. All he could feel was how cold he is, inside out.

Oh suddenly he felt heavy.

And warm.

His bad train of thoughts instantly sank into oblivion and there the peace came.

It's a miracle how just a simple touch Taehyung gave him can calm him down so easily, plus now that his whole body was basically on top of Jungkook, he felt obviously beyond better.

"Good morning" Taehyung's honey voice echoed in Jungkook's ears and heart over and over again

"Morning" he mumbled through the pillow, he felt a soft caress on his hair that sent an immediate shiver down his spine, a comfortable kind of shiver.

"I fell on the stairs" he heard Taehyung giggling, if it wasn't for the sudden anxiety he felt hearing that his darling might get hurt, he would listen to that giggle for hours. Forever.

"Why? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" he managed to turn himself around despite the heaviness on top of him and look exactly in Taehyung's eyes with concern, though Taehyung wasn't looking like someone hurting, he rather looked amused, instead.

"It's nothing, i was just limping and-" now it made Jungkook smirking, plus the sight of Taehyung blushing madly

"I'm sorry if i made my baby even limping" he chuckled making Taehyung roll his eyes

"If you're gonna apologize everytime we have sex then be ready to say sorry for the rest of your life"

Oh Taehyung didn't know how these words made Jungkook feel.

The fear, hesitancy, the doubt.

And above all, the butterflies.

"I won't complain, because i'm up to make you limping for the rest of your life"