Revelation.

This is my personal revelation

These words are my favorite form of Recreation

It seems to me I've been living my life with tunnel vision, Ive emerged out of the other side and now im seeing with sniper precision

Now I can see life's all about money, power, and greed, no one seems to use the word "we" . Seems the most important thing is pushing the agenda of me, me , me.

Chasing the money, the success, and the materialistic items till infinity and beyond.  Has us distracted from the issues that are really going on.

I'm not knocking you for hustling and working hard, I know everybody has to eat.

Cant you see? That's how the system keeps our minds off our people dying in the streets, or the poor ones living without heat, instead were so caught up on what Beyonce tweets. When will we admit defeat?

babies die over seas, but it's too much for us to see, so we run away from the topic like it's a communicable disease.

Deceiving us into thinking we are free, the shackles no longer on our legs and hands but now present mentally.

For they have won once we fall into complacency.

By that I mean being comfortable turning a blind eye to the horrors present all around us.

For once in not just talking about black people either, even though it's wakanda forever. I'm simply stating as a human race, we've got to do better.

Guns too easy to buy like every day tools at home depot, so he takes it to school the next day and shoots it up like a free throw.

Now their on the news and cry, it's a tragedy I wont lie, but I cant pretend to be baffled when the government is still willing to supply, they dont care about you and I.

Probably put our tax dollars towards more semi automatics and drop them off in the hood of people with the darkest of skin, let them eliminate each other, recycle the guns, for them it's a win - win.

I dont mean to single anyone out, or box anyone in. I just want to help the world out of the predicament it's in.

I just want to spread the message of togetherness and love even though it might be naive, it wont stop me from trying.

I just want to open eyes to the fact that our humanity is dying..