Chapter-3

I opted out of the WebCam idea. Instead I decide on making a little video and posting that. Any future ideas would be based on how that did.

But I wasn't about to get my hopes high on the response.

There are thousands of women on this website, so much more beautiful and hotter than me. And it took time to gain any sustainable amount of followers.

Turning on the front cam on my laptop,  I click on the video option.

It's not like I have a lot of experience doing this, so I just randomly start feeling myself, posing and standing in ways I didn't know my body was possible of, arching my back so weirdly I was convinced my spine was going to curve inside my vertebral column. As long as it looked sexy.

Now I know what tough business modeling is. Especially the nude kind of modeling where you have to ooze a specific kind of sexy appeal.

That's really not even a thing.

What, nude modeling? Sure is.

Anyway, I know how silly it is comparing professional modeling to a a stupid 10 minutes shoot for my PornHub video. But your girl imagines big, live with it.

And if I try thinking that I'm in some great big shoot, I'd make all this awkwardness a little better. Atleast that's what I usually do when I'm forced to take pictures since I'm the least photogenic person I know.

I turn on some music and dim the lights, turning on those color changing LED things I brought because they were popular on tiktok.

With a hot pink glow inside my room and Chase Atlantic's 'Into It' playing, I let my inner freak out to play a little.

On more than one occasion, I've felt like I harbored this entirely different person inside me. While I was your typical high school girl that was decent in studies and partied occasionally, my inner freak was a bitch. She didn't care about anyone or anything. She didn't care how she looked, what she wore as long she had people noticing her. She wanted people to look at her and feel like they'd ravish her, like she can set cities and people on fire.

On a scale of one to then, exactly how bad is it that I am always hungry for attention?

In my head, I do have a good explainable reason for it.

You see, my parents never gave me attention, neither did my friends because I am the 'dispensable one' in the group. The Duff really. The overlooked one. The one no one really cared about. The one they'd easily let go of because I wasn't important enough to begin with.

So really it wasn't that bad that I'm looking for it on internet, from anonymous people that are millions of miles away.

Satisfied with my video, I plop down on the bed, rewatching it and editing out tbe bits I don't like.

It is pretty good if I am to say so myself.

I am not really hoping this to go viral or something and have sugar daddy and cash pigs running after me with money just to get a glimpse of me. But if I even get a few people watching this, I am gonna count that as success.

The rules of such things were simple. Be consistent and be creative.

And I knew the ammunition I needed for it.

Clothes.

Not clothes clothes really.

Lingerie sets.

Corsets.

Stockings.

Everything that was sexy and teasing and gave a view of what was more underneath without actually reveling that.