Chapter-7

My packages arrive early in the morning.

Satan works hard, delivery people work harder.

Yes, love that. But please not 7 in the morning.

The first package is a set of matching negligee with crystals and a flimsy satin dress to pair it with. The next is a basic pair of lace half-cup bras and matching panties. The last one, the one I am most excited about. Its a bra with delicate lace fabric and a bottoms that were more skirt than panties and had white frills all over it. And it came with a set of white wings.

The bitch turns into an angel.

Please, I've always been an angel.

This outfit reminded me a little of Jules from Euphoria and since she was my favorite character from the show, I just had to get it.

My morning goes by with tidying up my room (its been a mess for month straight. Sometimes I think I'm Lara Jean of dirty rooms) and then I watch some 'Modern Family' while video chatting with Cassie who's on a small trip to New York with her boyfriend from college. On more occasions than one, I find myself envying my sister. She was beautiful, skinny, goes to Ivy League and have a gorgeous boyfriend who cares about her.

And what do I have?

Boobs, darling.

Yup that. I swear that's going to be written on my tombstone.

Here lies Amber Miller, the owner of naturally big boobs.

Cassie laughs at something Doug, her boyfriend says and God, even her laughter is angelic. I love my sister, I really do, but being conpared to her my entire life created some sort of resentment in me that I'm still trying to get over.

We talk for a few more minutes and then I hang out making some excuse about some form I had to fill out for college. Truth is, college is the last thing I'm thinking about right now. My excitement is below subpar in regards to everything that concers Berkeley.

My phone pings with a notification.

@/ AidenBrown676

Hey, you got into Berkeley, right?

Aiden Brown was my classmate in high school. He was what you'd call the golden boy of school. Smart, handsome and plays football.

But why is he texting me on Instagram and what does he want with my school?

@/ AmberMill

Yeah. Why?

@/ AidenBrown676

Actually I chose the same school

What?!

Aiden Brown is going to Berkeley?

Didn't he like got a scholarship to some great Ivy League school?

@/ AmberMill

Cool
Didn't you get into Yale?

@/ AidenBrown676

Yeah. Some stuff came up and I can't move too far away from home

I don't ask him for too many details for the fear of appearing like a nosy person. He asks me if I'd filled out the application for the college dorms. Aiden Brown wanted to live in dorms??? I didn't think this day would ever come.