BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

As the title says, ITS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I have decided to turn this book into a series. But not like the continuation of the same book but each book would be a seperate stand alone novel with different characters and places.

One thing they all have in common is the spicy and adventurous theme of the whole series.

"The Girls Series"
Book 1 The Girl on the Cam
Book 2 The Girl in the Window
Book 3 Title yet to be revealed

I have started working on the rough outline for the next book and you can read a small synopsis below:

She comes home at exactly the same time everyday, 4:30 PM. Sometimes it even goes as precise as 4:33 but today she is late. It's 5 PM and I've been waiting for her by the window for the last half hour.

Her bedroom door opens at exactly 5:07 and she enters the room like a force not to be messed with. All wild and unruly with those untamed red curls. She plops down on the bed, face down, exhausted from a difficult day at school. She is the cheer captain for her high school cheer team. She's still wearing the uniform, so I'm guessing practice probably ran late.

From where I sit in my room, I have a perfect view of everything inside her bedroom. Still the same pink and white it has always been. With the same stuffed toys kept systematically arranged.

I watch her text away at her phone, probably bitching about how hard school was to her best friend, Margot, who shifted to Washington in the starting of senior year.

After a few minutes, she gets up from the bed, stares at the window as if she can see right through it and at me. But I know that she can't because my windows are tinted black. Hers are not. And she never draws the curtain. Except from when she goes to sleep or her annoying mother draws the curtains.

In perfect fluid motion, Natalie tugs at the hem of her small bralette cheer top and rolls it off her beautiful body and makes a show of throwing it on the ground.

She knows I'm watching. She always does.

Her skirt goes next until she's standing in a pair of sensible sports bra and panties. That girl can wear a potato sack and would still look the sexiest woman on this planet.

She removes the bra at a slow agonizing speed, freeing her beautiful plump tits and falls back on the bed again.

On the days I'm lucky, she saves me from the torture of watching her laying there,naked but on days like this, she loves to drag out each moment, reveling in my misery. It's agonizing watching her mere distance away from me and yet not being able to touch her, kiss her, taste her.

But one day, Natalie Stone is getting punished for all of this. For torturing me like this with her body. That day she's going to beg me to stop while she screams my name.