Chapter-6

I square my shoulders and give myself a small pep talk while sitting in front of the laptop. I chose to wear a black crop top I grew out of 2 summers ago without a bra so my underboobs are visible. Pairing it up with a simple dark panties, I sit cross-legged as I turn on the camera.

In the span of two days while I was working myself up to built up enough confidence to finally try to do it again. I did post some pictures yesterday and gained a few followers.

You got this, babe.

I got this.

My picture fills the screen at the same time, 2 people join.

@/ Mikethefucktoy  joined your live stream

@/ Babykitten69 joined your live stream

I don't know whether to go all instagram influencer here and give my introduction and welcome everyone in a overly sweet voice that can potentially give you diabetes or just sit there staring at the screen.

I decide on just scrolling through my phone and playing the playlist I made last night.

Chase Atlantic's 'Slow Down' blares through the small speaker I added to my nightstand.

@/ Joshgotahugething

You look hot ma

I smile the most sultry grin I'm capable of and then run my fingers lightly over my belly. I change my sitting position to my legs under me and continue grazing my body parts with just my fingertips.

@/ Babykitten69

Such a tease

As the comment starts flowing in, I start feeling more and more confident in my skin. Its amazing what a few anonymous people behind a screen can do to your self-confidence.

They can either put you on a pedestral or throw you down in hell.

What do I have to do to get a private session?

Damn that fit makes me throb

Your boobs are incredible

I just want to rest my dick between your tits

I want to fuck you senseless

And I want to fuck George Clooney but we don't get what we want, do we @/ BradWhitexxx56 ?

I'm more tough skinned towards such comments now then I was last night probably due to all the reddit searches I did in the two days and questioned the people who actually did cams?

One common answer I got: Don't think about what other people want you to do. Do what you love and what turns you on and trust me, people on internet would just about watch anything with boobs in them?

Seriously someone explain me the obsession with boobs.

I'll tell you when I find out.

Slowly and sensually I turn on my side and lay down on the bed. The crop top rides up and exposes one of my boobs. The cold air for AC hits my exposed skin and raises goosebumps.

This wasn't accident. I planned on this. I wanted to show my body on my own terms and this is exactly the image I choose to give out. The shy yet confident girl.