Chapter- 27**

I feel her hands on my back before I even open my eyes. Smooth, dainty hands with long fingers and perfectly manicured nails. The french tip lightly grazes my skin and I shiver from the small contact.

"Good morning, love." I feel the soft, gentle brush of her lips on the side of my temple.

I make a sound that is supposed to be good morning. She smiles against my hair and continues her leisurely touch all over my body. Its not long before goosebumps arise on my body and my pussy dampens.

Fuck, this woman is driving me insane. How can she make e wet just from the slight touch of her hands on my body.

"Are you sore?" She asks and I turn towards her, looking at her dark eyes which have a hint of softness behind them.

"No." Okay maybe that was a small lie. I was definitely sore. I don't think I can even feel my pussy anymore after what the poor thing have been put through last night but I don't seem to care about it because I enjoyed it so much, I thought my braincells would fuse. And I would totally do it all over again.

She leans in close to me, her mouth near my ear, "Liar."

Her voice is soft and carries humor. Okay someone woke up in a good mood.

"No. Seriously. " I lift my head up and support it with my hand. "I bet I can take on that fancy black dildo you won't let me touch."

Another lie. Because I cannot, absolutely under any condition, let that monstrous thing near me. She chuckles and pinches the side of my belly. I fake an 'ouch' that earns me yet another pinch.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should start punishing you everytime you lie." She muses and for a minute there I think I can get lost in those dark eyes forever.

"Maybe you should." I agree but not sure my pussy agrees at this particular time but clenches at the thought regardless.

She laughs, a full belly laugh that makes the corners of her eyes crinkle. I peck her lips softy and she mumbles something about me being cute.

"Come on, let's take a shower and if you're a really good girl, maybe I'll let you go down on me."

Now, that's a good morning.

She laughs at my excitement, calls me pussy obsessed as we both rush to the shower in a heater mess of hands and mouths and kisses.

*

I'm all dry and happy and sitting in my girlfriend's laps when she asks me a question.

"What do you think of doing the cam together?"

I stare at her dumbfounded, not sure how to reply.

Lauren, doing a cam?

"You don't have to look so repulsed by the idea, jeez." She chuckles lightly but I shake my head.

"I'm not repulsed. No. I'm just-" I look at her for a long beat, trying to find the right word for the new bomb she just dropped on me.

"Shocked?" She suggests and I gingerly nod my head.

Shocked. Yeah.

"It's not something I ever imagined myself doing. It's just I see yours all the time and they're are just so many people on there who want you." She looks down at her hands on my waist.

"I don't know what's going on in my mind really. I guess I just want them to know that you're mine."

I just my heart just dropped. But instead of falling, I'm flying.

I'm soaring.

She just said 'you're mine'.

"I'm yours." I lean my head forwards, our nose touching. "I've been yours since the moments I saw you."