Chapter-31

The week rolls by without any events. Almost making me believe that maybe I hallucinated that threat after all.

I scroll mindlessly through my reddit timeline, hoping that some meme or some homemade fail video would distract me from my foul mood. No such luck.

If anything, it makes me more aware of the shit I put myself into. I scream into the pillow. Again.

Screaming into the pillow has been my thing today.

My phone pings with a notification.

@ Brodie22hulkdick followed you

Really? Hulk dick?

These guys have way too much confidence in themselves.

I realise I haven't actually checked the new notifications on my cam page for almost a week now. Was too busy being in love with Lauren to care about a stupid cam page, I guess.

There are almost 2k new followers, raising my follower count to a whooping 15.7k . I'm both thrilled and embarrassed.

Thrilled because this is something which is entirely my own, even if it's my body but this is something that I did. And embarrassed because I feel like a pathetic lonely girl trying to fill the voids in her life by making naked videos of myself.

Why did it have to be so complicated?

@ Brodie22hulkdick sent you a message

Damn you're one hot piece of ass with the juiciest titties I've ever seen

The text from yet another raging horny guy reminds me why this was a bad idea.

I'm in too deep in this bad idea now and too involved to back out.

Do you even want to back out?

The inner voice in my head asks. She's been silent for a while now so I'm glad to have her back. Even if she reminds me that I'm an anxiety riddled teenager in need of some serious therapy.

Do I even want to back out though? I'm not sure.

I did enjoy the whole thing and it was also the reason I met Lauren. But it's also the reason there's some creepy guy out there with my phone number.

It made me feel powerful and beautiful and sexy. It made me feel like I was worth something, something more than just this invisible person to everyone around me.

I instantly hate myself for thinking this.

You need therapy.

Thanks for the reminder.

While casually browsing through the timeline on OnlyCams, my eyes catch an advertisement for a new feature on the website.

Now you can have a group video call with only the followers you select at the price of your choice!

Hmmm.

A group video call.

That could actually be a good idea. But how would I know that that creep isn't in the group call?

Maybe this is a bad idea.

But I'm also having a really bad day and to be honest, I'd do anything to feel better right now. Even if it includes baring myself to a bunch of random people online.

You know how you start doing some things to get rid of anxiety but there comes a point when you have to do that said thing or you get even more anxious. Well, webcam has become that thing for me. Some thing I just have to do. Even if I know it's not healthy for me right now.