Chapter-16

As I nursed a massive hangover the entire day, my follower count increased by a whooping 2k. And it's all thanks to the bathroom masturbrating video.

I'm still not able to believe that people are turned on by my most disgraceful moment yet.

These people can be turned on by a hole in the ground.

Although its night time and my head is still throbbing, I decided that a thank you cam session was in order.

Okay, maybe I ordered a new lingerie set and I just needed an excuse to try that out.

And here I have a perfect excuse.

I actually had this one customized from an etsy store, I like to call it 'the bridgerton'. It definitely feels like something Daphne would wear.

Its a beautiful pastel blue with intricate lace designing in beige color over the edges and the chest area. The best thing is that it's backless with a network of strings holding it from behind. In short it's mesmerizing and I'm actually quite impressed with my ability to come up with something so delicate and beautiful.

Maybe you could lingerie design if that business degree doesn't work out.

And be disowned by my already absent parents? I think not. Although I would love to defy them. The thought of my mom's face in fury is enough motivation to try that.

My mind is still a little foggy and I am yet to reply to Aiden regarding whatever it was that happened between us last night. I'm extremely embarrassed by my behaviour and I'd rather not face the consequences today. I make a mental note to send him a sorry text tomorrow but for now I'm ready to flick the fuck out of this clit.

I rummage through my bedside drawer for a golden-yellow vibrator I ordered a few months back. With all my weapons ready, I turn on the front camera of the laptop.

Waiting for a couple more people to join in, I keep touching the furry mask over my face making sure it's perfectly secured. I'm not ready for the world to see my face and I don't think I ever will be.

"Hey guys." I say in the most sultry voice I'm capable of, "Hope you didn't miss me too much."

Ew creep much?

Shut up, I'm trying to channel my inner flirty goddess.

I recently turned on the settings that allow people to send me tokens which later converts to money that goes directly into my bank account. And I'm loving this feature. The comments flood with the tokens from random Johns telling me how much they missed me.

"I put on this new outfit just for you all because you've been so good to me." I sit up on my knees, giving what I think is a cute/sexy-ish pose with my head tilted and my curly blonde hair falling to one side.

It's amazing how much confidence an outfit can give you. So whoever said clothes didn't matter was clearly lying.

Its a hot outfit 🔥 🔥 🔥

The hottest girl on this site 🤤🥵

The boobies look ginormous

I wish I could see that in person...too hawt😘

Damn

Personal session?

Do you do meet ups?

So hot baby my dick is throbbing 😩

I'm so wet for you